Dario Owen

Edward
This topic is 1185 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How was it?

He is exactly what I'd hoped for. Physically accurate from all his images online. Very nice man but not overly talkative however engaging in conversation. Approachable and warm personality. Sexy AF and confident. He can be strong and aggressive. I had to slow him down a couple times but he always listened and backed off to do his best to provide an amazing experience. Ever-hard and he left me VERY happy during AND after our time together. Highly recommended.

• 2 months later...

I find him very attractive but I am surprised by his current travel:

His RM says he is in Ryad ?

isn’t Saudi Arabia a place where you can get executed for gay intimacy?

I'm sure he's discreet and polite in public. And knows the deal. Saudi Arabia citizens may have more to worry about than tourists/visitors.

I find him very attractive but I am surprised by his current travel:

His RM says he is in Ryad ?

isn’t Saudi Arabia a place where you can get executed for gay intimacy?

I have spent a great deal of time in Saudi Arabia on business. If you are staying in a business class hotel the religious police don't tend to bother you for much of anything, at least while you are in the hotel. Best to keep any obvious intimacy behind closed doors though. If he is in Riyadh, he has been invited and has a sponsor for his Visa., which is still about the only way to get into the country. My opinion is to play in Dubai instead.

"With a passionate outlook on life, and a positive force, Dario Owen always strives for excellence in everything that he does. Whether it is taking care of his physique or managing a construction project, Dario is sure to showcase professionalism throughout. Having graduated with a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Barcelona, Dario has a wide background in management techniques and strategy. In-addition, he has a love for fashion, lifestyle imaging, and world travel. Always on his prime, Dario sets his goals on success whether it be a small independent project, or a big nation or international wide launch, brilliance is always expected at the end." (quote taken from his website)

So there you have it, Gentlemen. It's obvious that he is managing a construction project in Riyad. It may be a small independent project, or a big nation or international wide launch, but I'm sure that you can expect brilliance at the end. And if construction runs a little slow, there's always the possibility of fashion or lifestyle imaging for the local populace. I'm sure he could spice up those tired old robes and sandals the locals are no doubt wearing.;)

He is exactly what I'd hoped for. Physically accurate from all his images online. Very nice man but not overly talkative however engaging in conversation. Approachable and warm personality. Sexy AF and confident. He can be strong and aggressive. I had to slow him down a couple times but he always listened and backed off to do his best to provide an amazing experience. Ever-hard and he left me VERY happy during AND after our time together. Highly recommended.

So, a couple of us would really love to know what his rate is if you could share please. Thanks