Tim Conway used to leave us laughing and today he just left us

purplekow
This topic is 1811 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Mr Conway was a great physical comic. He was always the highlight of the Carol Burnett show. One particular memory I have of him on that show was a bit which caused my father to laugh so hard that he peed his pants in the living room. My father was a tough audience, but this bit in which Conway played a dentist who kept inadvertently injection novacaine into various body parts had him laughing, bent over and eventually peeing.

He was 85 and that is a nice run, but a man of his talents should have gotten much more recognition.

I was saddened to hear of his passing. I fully agree he was the highlight of the Carol Burnett show and he was always great with Harvey Korman. He was born and started his career in Cleveland so I remember him when I was growing up and watching him in skits with Ernie Anderson (who later went on to the voice of ABC). Tim will be missed.

• 2 weeks later...