SUPER SENSUAL (but mostly legit) massage?

DirtyHarry
This topic is 1778 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I posted this in the general NYC Spa thread, but I got a bit of feedback/ mutual interest from a couple other forum members, so I thought it might be worthy of it's own thread.

Basically, I've been looking for a very sensual massage at a mostly 'legit' spa. I'm not sure if that makes sense, but I basically get turned on when a HE is not guarenteed, but is possible under the right circumstances. Hope that makes at least a bit of sense....

Guest Grey Bear

It is illegal to touch you "there" in every state in the union. Getting "touched down there" at a professional spa puts the masseur/masseuse in danger of being arrested. Best to stick with known quantities and not "hope" something may happen. Why frustrate yourself ?

Basically, I've been looking for a very sensual massage at a mostly 'legit' spa. I'm not sure if that makes sense, but I basically get turned on when a HE is not guarenteed, but is possible under the right circumstances. Hope that makes at least a bit of sense....

We move in the same realm @DirtyHarry. Makes total sense to me. Coincidentally I just described this desired experience in another thread.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/massage-cock-position.148385/page-4#post-1719497

Aside from the oft discussed men’s spas here in NYC, I’ve had a few “right circumstances” on the first visit to not necessarily gay spas. I do enjoy the edginess of going to clearly hetero spas, mostly with masseuses, and requesting a guy. Sort of the ultimate suggestion. As rightly mentioned, caution and discretion be minded. But ohhh the thrill.

Edited by EVdude

• 4 weeks later...
I posted this in the general NYC Spa thread, but I got a bit of feedback/ mutual interest from a couple other forum members, so I thought it might be worthy of it's own thread.

What you’re looking for is extremely hard to find, and one specific reason is that those who receive massages in formal spas that go beyond therapeutic understand the critical nature of confidentiality in this matter, and will never ever tell.

I have a professional massage therapist, in a high end spa where I live and the massages always go beyond therapeutic. He specifically has told me never to tell anyone about this, and my lips have been sealed shut for the past two years. I’ll never mention him here either.

Edited by Monarchy79

• 2 weeks later...

I totally get this. The unexpected HE is part of the thrill and MANY guys on this board who don't post publicly here are interested in that kind of experience, based on the PMs I've received.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Grey Bear
For that part, why/how do high end spas charge so much?? All for the ambiance only?

Most "spas" only give the masseur 40% of the total tab. The only good "spa" massages I've had were in Germany and Turkey ( WOW).

Legit American spas are bound by all sorts of laws. Everything changed after the child trafficing laws were put in place 2 years ago.Sad. I always loved the "will he/she or won't he/she". The Golden Days are gone :-(

I totally get this. The unexpected HE is part of the thrill and MANY guys on this board who don't post publicly here are interested in that kind of experience, based on the PMs I've received.

I agree. I have guys PM me all the time about my experiences at higher end spas and private masseurs all the time. Ultimately it comes down to chemistry and responsiveness. I would say that at least 30% of the time when I am at a high end spa the masseur initiates play by forcing his crotch into my hand. The ball is then in my court to respond.