How often do you give the masseur a HE

LookingAround
This topic is 1815 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My current masseur now joins in every time w me. It took a few sessions to get to the point where he would also participate, but now that we have been working together for a few years, it’s a wonderful shared experience.

Prior to that, I’d say my other MT would join in like, 30% of the time

If a masseur is taking more appointments that day he might not want to go all the way. One provider I had would only allow himself to orgasm with his last appointment of the day. He told me if he came he would lose all desire to do massage. Needless to say a lot of those late appointments were prebooked by yours truly....

Guest Grey Bear
Just curious how often you regularly jerk off your masseur? One of my fav things to do. Is it the exception or often happen? How do you make it happen for you guys into this.

I would never think of jacking any of them off. I suck all of them to completion 100% of the time.never had one (in 100's of massages) that didn't like it. I know HJ's are a turn-on for a lot of guys. To me it seems like Sex 101.

Looking Bear, is your question about jo/sucking masseur to completion? or Just MT? If it's MT, then 80% of the guys I see are fine with that.....to get them to cum with me is probably only about 20-30% - but from the sounds of it, I need to work on getting that % up!

I get about 1 in 4 to cum with me, because I can't last long enough for him to climax. o_O But over time I have become a loyal client to a very few wonderful masseurs. They have taught me so much about many things, and while I want my masseur to be a trained professional, I also want to swim in cum and spit, his and mine.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest InthePines
It's a lot happier if it's done orally.:p:p:p

Happier still when they sit on my face during the procedure and allow me to eat their ass like my momma made it herself. Praise Jesus!