"I EAT ASS"

Nvr2Thick
This topic is 1846 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Florida Man strikes again.

Charges dropped against Florida man arrested for 'I Eat Ass' sticker on his truck

Posted By
on Thu, May 9, 2019 at 3:48 pm

d6jbfirxoaemdlm.5cd48de3e6da0.jpg?cb=1557434495

Charges have been dropped against a Florida man who claimed his rights were violated after he was arrested last week for sporting an

In a May 9 letter to the Columbia County Sheriff's Office, Assistant State Attorney John Foster Durrett stated that all charges against 23-year-old Dillon Shane Webb have been dropped, and that his "I Eat Ass" sticker is in fact protected by the First Amendment.

"Having evaluated the evidence through the prism of Supreme Court precedent it is determined the Defendant has a valid defense to be raised under the First Amendment of our United States Constitution. Given such, a jury would not convict under these facts," said Durrett in the letter.

Last Sunday, May 5, Webb was pulled over on Highway 90 after an officer with the Columbia County Sheriff's Office spotted his "I Eat Ass" sticker on the back of his Chevrolet truck. According to the
, the deputy claimed the sticker violated Florida Statute 847.011, which deals with possession and distribution of obscene material. The officer then instructed Webb to remove one of the letters from the "I Eat Ass" sticker, to which he refused, and was promptly arrested for resisting without violence and possession of obscene materials.

Webb was later released on a $2,500 bond.

An attorney for Webb told
that a lawsuit against the Columbia County Sheriff's Office is now likely.

"Now we transition from defense to offense," said the attorney. "The First Amendment was our defense. What is Sheriff Hunter's defense? We will find out!"

Really? Interesting. You don't eat ass I am assuming. I do. Best way to loosen up a muscle ass before fucking … but I digress

yes, you are digressing.....I certainly don't object to people who "eat ass"......but I do object to insecure people (which probably includes this truck driver) who feel the need to publicly proclaim it to the world for some sort of self-validation

Florida Man strikes again.

Charges dropped against Florida man arrested for 'I Eat Ass' sticker on his truck

Posted By
on Thu, May 9, 2019 at 3:48 pm

d6jbfirxoaemdlm.5cd48de3e6da0.jpg?cb=1557434495

Charges have been dropped against a Florida man who claimed his rights were violated after he was arrested last week for sporting an

In a May 9 letter to the Columbia County Sheriff's Office, Assistant State Attorney John Foster Durrett stated that all charges against 23-year-old Dillon Shane Webb have been dropped, and that his "I Eat Ass" sticker is in fact protected by the First Amendment.

"Having evaluated the evidence through the prism of Supreme Court precedent it is determined the Defendant has a valid defense to be raised under the First Amendment of our United States Constitution. Given such, a jury would not convict under these facts," said Durrett in the letter.

Last Sunday, May 5, Webb was pulled over on Highway 90 after an officer with the Columbia County Sheriff's Office spotted his "I Eat Ass" sticker on the back of his Chevrolet truck. According to the
, the deputy claimed the sticker violated Florida Statute 847.011, which deals with possession and distribution of obscene material. The officer then instructed Webb to remove one of the letters from the "I Eat Ass" sticker, to which he refused, and was promptly arrested for resisting without violence and possession of obscene materials.

Webb was later released on a $2,500 bond.

An attorney for Webb told
that a lawsuit against the Columbia County Sheriff's Office is now likely.

"Now we transition from defense to offense," said the attorney. "The First Amendment was our defense. What is Sheriff Hunter's defense? We will find out!"

You are kidding me, the Florida police have nothing better to do. I don't care if it said, I eat pussy, come on.

yes, you are digressing.....I certainly don't object to people who "eat ass"......but I do object to insecure people (which probably includes this truck driver) who feel the need to publicly proclaim it to the world for some sort of self-validation

In the army, one enlisted men with a superb butt wrote "eat me" on his cap.

I knew because the showers were communal. He gave me his address, but with time I misplaced my address book.

Reception Centre, Basic training, 1967.

I do commend him for being upfront about it but expect to be ridiculed if you put it out there in public. Same goes for public breastfeeding. Yes, it’s your right to do it wherever you want but don’t expect everybody to go along with it.

Apples and oranges. I seriously doubt he was talking about a food source.