Be proud of your Member

VictorPowers
This topic is 1837 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

By all means be proud of your penis, but I think I speak for most when I say please don’t send an unsolicited dick pic. This seems to be so common! I’m always so puzzled as to how to reply. I’m in no way a size queen and definitely appreciate a beautiful penis, but I do answer my phone in public!

True!

giphy.gif

I think it's also funny how quickly some guys will ask for dick pics. I've definitely gotten Grindr messages like: Hi, how are you? Good, can you send me a pic of your dick?

I work in education so I don't keep any photos of that on my phone (and in fact am often deleting and redownloading Grindr and Scruff) and it's often an instant dealbreaker. This is true even when it's like we're trying to go out for a drink or something. It's like, why do you need to see my dick for a coffee date? But if I say I don't have one, I often get ghosted. Guys are weird.