East Side Club vs. West Side Club (nyc)

dreamboy13
This topic is 1832 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I did a little research and didn’t come up with any substantial info - especially since one post was from 2008.

What is the difference between East + West Side club? Are either worth going to? Which is the better of the two?

I experienced K Town Spa for the first time a week ago and didn’t mind it- but there wasn’t much action and not many guys. Now they are closed for the month of May for renovations.

Any helpful info on the other two?

Or anywhere else to go and have a bit of fun?

These two club are more like a tiny hotel room hub. At weekends they will be busy. And u can have fun with whoever u are into each other.

The environment, both terrible.

They don’t have any services.

The shower are not working well No steam room

Not a decent place in my opinion.

These two club are more like a tiny hotel room hub. At weekends they will be busy. And u can have fun with whoever u are into each other.

The environment, both terrible.

They don’t have any services.

The shower are not working well No steam room

Not a decent place in my opinion.

Thank you!

I did a little research and didn’t come up with any substantial info - especially since one post was from 2008.

What is the difference between East + West Side club? Are either worth going to? Which is the better of the two?

I experienced K Town Spa for the first time a week ago and didn’t mind it- but there wasn’t much action and not many guys. Now they are closed for the month of May for renovations.

Any helpful info on the other two?

Or anywhere else to go and have a bit of fun?

ESC used to be older guys and WSC was more Chelsea guys. WSC had better facilities. But that’s all changed. Crowd at WSC during the week is mostly foreign visitors and the facilities suck. No hot water. ESC crowd can be decent during M-F from 1-5. Facilities are decent (at least they have hot water). But basically it is hit or miss.

Had no idea these even still existed. I’d frequent the west side club on the weekends back in 2001/2002. Had some great times mixed with some real creepy ones. Can’t see myself ever revisiting at this stage in life.

Same! 1990s (both ESC and WSC) and early 2000s (only WSC) great memories, but then it became horrible every time I went until last one, which must have been 2006-7.

Had no idea these even still existed. I’d frequent the west side club on the weekends back in 2001/2002. Had some great times mixed with some real creepy ones. Can’t see myself ever revisiting at this stage in life.

Exactly...I just assumed they were long out of business. Wow.

Agreed. I am in disbelief that these dirty holes have survived. They sucked in the 90s. Unbelievable that in the age of instant online sex that anyone still goes to a bathhouse and to places as nasty as these.

Although I haven’t been to a place like this (in the United States), in over 10 years, I will say that the “online” options aren’t that great.

The in-person options are easier and have less issues as online, such as:

1.) catfishes

2.) flaky-indecisive people

3.) people who over-chat

4.) Serial Killers

There is more to attraction than what one visually sees on a screen.

Whether it’s a bathhouse, bar, club, gym sauna, alley, or library, in-person interactions always work best, and provide a higher level of authenticity.

Agreed. I am in disbelief that these dirty holes have survived. They sucked in the 90s. Unbelievable that in the age of instant online sex that anyone still goes to a bathhouse and to places as nasty as these.

I don't agree.

I have great memories of bathhouses in the world, and in their seediness even 25 years ago at ESC and let's say 20 at WSC.

The visual flirtation in the aisles or outside a room where a stud would stroke his cock while looking at you was very exciting leading to closing the door behind you with the hottie of the moment.

I love how chatty people are just slightly better than serial killers. And they say romance is dead!

My list wasn’t rated in any type of order or preference.

And I agree with you, romance is dead.

There’s nothing romantic about scrolling through an app, looking at pics of guys like you’re looking at a dollar menu at McDonalds.

There’s nothing like finding an immediate attraction to someone in-person. The way they walk, their body language, the way they smell, the meta-physical energy.

Apps and websites don’t provide that, which is why there are so many dating and hook up fails from sites and apps.

Edited by Monarchy79