Encountering A Weird Thing With Cummers

DMICS
This topic is 1836 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So lately I've been stepping out cruising. I've noticed this has been happening a lot...when a guy is cumming, instead of giving it to me (facially or orally) he'll turn a little and just direct all that goodness to the ground, or urinal, or in their hands. It's been 3 years now I've been enjoying M4M play but only in the past few months have I experienced this, and multiple times.

I was hoping @HornyRetiree would have chimed in by now. He could probably lend some perspective.

LOL :) so here I am!! and with me, 99.999999999% of those blowing me take my load! Once in a blue moon a guy will spit after they take my load -- most swallow and make sure to lick up any late appearing beads of cum.

RARELY am I told to warn them - some just want to be prepared for my load and others don't want it so it goes on the ground - VERY RARE. Not sure where the OP is cruising ........

Headed out right now to meet guy from CT who blows me every two weeks when his job has him travelling through:) He stops for MY cock which he loves - takes my load and has left others hard and ready -- telling them he stops for my cock - which while very nice:):):) is very average:):)