Chris in D.C.

GymGuy

I saw him pretty recently and talked to him about it a bit, he claims he's always been therapeutic only and only does therapeutic, could be lying about it, but undraped etc definitely wasn't on the table when I saw him.

maybe, like I have seen on here, some clients went there thirsty and only looking for sex...some masseurs dont mind going further but when a client goes there rude, very thirsty and aggressive, they are left with no choice but to start doing therapeutic massages only.

• 1 year later...

He is totally therapeutic, requires complete draping, and is NOT available on short notice (must book for several days in advance). Massage is definitely above average and some strokes are amazing. But then you can just go to Massage Envy. Not sure why one should spend so much on him.

• 3 months later...

I had a session with Chris last night in West Hollywood, on very short notice. He’s one of the best masseurs I’ve ever encountered, and the massage was fantastic. He gave me stretching tips for posture, and went very deep on my legs and lower back, which I asked him to concentrate on. He’s also quite handsome and sweet. I did 75 minutes, and will definitely do longer next time. The room was very comfortably warm, and I was undraped. 

13 hours ago, RE90046 said:

I had a session with Chris last night in West Hollywood, on very short notice. He’s one of the best masseurs I’ve ever encountered, and the massage was fantastic. He gave me stretching tips for posture, and went very deep on my legs and lower back, which I asked him to concentrate on. He’s also quite handsome and sweet. I did 75 minutes, and will definitely do longer next time. The room was very comfortably warm, and I was undraped. 

Chris is really good. I’ve seen him a few times in D.C. but it’s been a while. From what I hear he’s strictly therapeutic now and/or YMMV but my sessions with him went further.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...