Chris in D.C.

GymGuy

• 5 months later...

I was visiting DC this past weekend and managed to schedule a session with Christos. He was one of the nicest masseurs that I’ve met. On top of an amazing massage, I really enjoyed the conversation with him and thought he was very intelligent. If I lived in DC, I would visit him regularly.

And yes, he’s 100% therapeutic.

I was visiting DC this past weekend and managed to schedule a session with Christos. He was one of the nicest masseurs that I’ve met. On top of an amazing massage, I really enjoyed the conversation with him and thought he was very intelligent. If I lived in DC, I would visit him regularly.

And yes, he’s 100% therapeutic.

Does he do the massage nude?

• 1 year later...

I saw him a while ago. Good, legit massage with extras. I reached out again and seems he no longer does extras which is disappointing. I wonder if he does more in person but doesn’t want to say so over email/text but seems like only therapeutic these days.

Guest Justin7402

I saw him pretty recently and talked to him about it a bit, he claims he's always been therapeutic only and only does therapeutic, could be lying about it, but undraped etc definitely wasn't on the table when I saw him.