Montreal update please.

rickx
This topic is 1784 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am making my first trip to Montreal in May or June and would like some impute on the strip clubs pls.

Which month May have a better selection of guys?

On a Friday and Saturday what time of night do the strip bars get going?

Are there still 4 clubs? And are all 4 worth visiting?

In the forum I noticed several people say the scene has declined over the years. To what degree do you think this is true?

If you had a choice to go to either swinging Richards or Montreal, what would you chose?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pedestrian-only section of the Village commenced May 3rd last year, so likely early May this year. This is the final year of the rainbow plastic-ball canopy. I would say May and June similar. By 9PM most of the strippers have arrived for the 9-3 shift. I only go to Campus and Stock, not Taboo.

I am getting the impression that I am not the only one who thinks STOCK has lost it’s touch. I visited Montreal at least once a year for the past 6 years or so. STOCK was always a favorite, but my last few trips there have not been that great. And Campus has gotten better.

I live in Montreal. Campus, and to some extent Stock, "crashed" some 12 years ago when dance prices doubled from $10 to 20 per song and a concomitant stock market correction further thinned the crowds. Otherwise, I think both are consistent, with mild ups and downs. Perhaps infrequent attenders have a different comparison basis if hitting 'up' versus 'down' days on extensively spread-out visits. Actually, I find that Campus has declined a little more the past few years and I am much more inclined to take a private at Stock.

Cant say that I agree.

My past 3 trips to Montreal Stock were great.

I visited campus each day and found most of there dancers uninterested and poor quality.

Where are you getting this impression? I dont see any negative posts about either club.

I am getting the impression that I am not the only one who thinks STOCK has lost it’s touch. I visited Montreal at least once a year for the past 6 years or so. STOCK was always a favorite, but my last few trips there have not been that great. And Campus has gotten better.

Cant say that I agree.

I visited campus each day and found most of there dancers uninterested and poor quality.

Where are you getting this impression? I dont see any negative posts about either club.

Cant say that I agree.

I live in Montreal. Campus, and to some extent Stock, "crashed" some 12 years ago when dance prices doubled from $10 to 20 per song and a concomitant stock market correction further thinned the crowds. Otherwise, I think both are consistent, with mild ups and downs. Perhaps infrequent attenders have a different comparison basis if hitting 'up' versus 'down' days on extensively spread-out visits. Actually, I find that Campus has declined a little more the past few years and I am much more inclined to take a private at Stock.

I just got back yesterday after a long weekend in Montreal (Friday to Monday). I went to Stock all three nights and had a great time each night. Friday and Saturday the club was very busy. Sunday somewhat less so but there were still plenty of dancers. I always keep a visit to Campus open as "Plan B" if things are slow at Stock. Let's just say that I never made it to Campus the whole weekend.

As happens at any strip club you visit anywhere, there are always going to be a couple of dud dancers. That was indeed the case at Stock over the weekend but the vast majority of dancers were hotties that you would want to take for a lapdance.

Have fun!!

I just got back yesterday after a long weekend in Montreal (Friday to Monday). I went to Stock all three nights and had a great time each night. Friday and Saturday the club was very busy. Sunday somewhat less so but there were still plenty of dancers. I always keep a visit to Campus open as "Plan B" if things are slow at Stock. Let's just say that I never made it to Campus the whole weekend.

As happens at any strip club you visit anywhere, there are always going to be a couple of dud dancers. That was indeed the case at Stock over the weekend but the vast majority of dancers were hotties that you would want to take for a lapdance.

Have fun!!

Have fun!!

hi billy bob....you are so lucky to live in montreal! I definitely want to visit campus and stock again soon...question for you though....which is the best gay friendly gym near the village?

I am not too familiar because my gym is in my building, for owners. But I would think any in or near the village are populated by gay men. Or maybe the monthly 'zine Fugues has some ads ... I read the paper version but it is also online.

The chain Econofitness is big here.

ProGym for IFBB, Musclemania, etc, eye candy, and if you don't mind the possibility of feeling inferior, but not cruising. In the east end but walkable to the Metro stn there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...