Hot Masseur at Shangrila in NYC

Redwine56
This topic is 1053 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone had the pleasure of experiencing a handsome masseur from Columbia named George at Shangrila Spa? I decided to go for a message last minute while in the area. I was assigned George. A tall, well built handsome guy he is. He definitely should be pursuing modeling. He definitely has the look and body to go with it. If you guys prefer a hard message, go for it. I like medium pressure so had to remind him a few times. He is strong. Don't expect to hold a conversation due to limited English but that didn't take away from the overall experience. I highly recommend him.

Has anyone had the pleasure of experiencing a handsome masseur from Columbia named George at Shangrila Spa? I decided to go for a message last minute while in the area. I was assigned George. A tall, well built handsome guy he is. He definitely should be pursuing modeling. He definitely has the look and body to go with it. If you guys prefer a hard message, go for it. I like medium pressure so had to remind him a few times. He is strong. Don't expect to hold a conversation due to limited English but that didn't take away from the overall experience. I highly recommend him.

Ditto without reservation!

• 2 weeks later...

Length of the massage is entirely up to you. I think Jorge can go 90 minutes without getting tired or bored. There was a thread last week about this. Some people said they definitely prefer 90 minutes because a masseur can't really do a good job in 60 minutes. You might look for the thread and then PM anyone whose comments interest you.

Whichever you choose, I'm sure you will like Jorge's massage.

Length of the massage is entirely up to you. I think Jorge can go 90 minutes without getting tired or bored. There was a thread last week about this. Some people said they definitely prefer 90 minutes because a masseur can't really do a good job in 60 minutes. You might look for the thread and then PM anyone whose comments interest you.

Whichever you choose, I'm sure you will like Jorge's massage.

Thanks man

• 2 years later...