Merick in WEHO, anyone partake?

glutes
This topic is 1261 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I once considered meeting up with him, but his previous ad said he was really into "findom." While I get that some people may be into financial domination, personally I find it unattractive and just not for me - maybe for others, that's fine, but not me.

His ad presently says: "Im into real and serious. Ive been in the entertainment industry long enough to know the difference between fantasy and reality, but do you? ? Where are all the rich dudes who just need to be treated like a bitch and find a master to *****?"

To answer his second question, there are none here at my place. LoL

I once considered meeting up with him, but his previous ad said he was really into "findom." While I get that some people may be into financial domination, personally I find it unattractive and just not for me - maybe for others, that's fine, but not me.

His ad presently says: "Im into real and serious. Ive been in the entertainment industry long enough to know the difference between fantasy and reality, but do you? ? Where are all the rich dudes who just need to be treated like a bitch and find a master to *****?"

To answer his second question, there are none here at my place. LoL

Couldn’t agree more. I avoid that type of provider.

Online Findom - A nightmare Addiction

Online+Findom+and+self+justification.jpg?format=1000w