Dear Abby (or Dan Savage)

FrankR
This topic is 1893 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The guys I am attracted to has no stamina. I enjoy long sessions but they keep cumming after a few minutes. And then leave me wanting. Any advice?

Never understood the mentality of wanting to"make it last" especially when you're young. As a young man when I couldn't hold it in I just let it out, cuddled for a little while and then started working on my second orgasm. Which BTW was usually more intense and pleasurable than the first.

The guys I am attracted to has no stamina. I enjoy long sessions but they keep cumming after a few minutes. And then leave me wanting. Any advice?

Well, @FrankR, you may want to take a look at the type of guy you are hanging out with. Younger guys are quick to come and rarely have "stamina" as you put it. They may be pretty to look at, but they don't know any better. Look for an older guy - with some of my regulars it takes about an hour before we even get to the main course. You should not expect that from a quick hookup on Grindr, for example. That guy just wants to get off. Invest time and effort to cultivate regulars. Peace. Out.