Massage Teases: Masters of Blue Balls

Monarchy79
This topic is 1868 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello Fellas,

As many of us spend our hard earned money on massages, we have expectations.... when going to a spa, we expect a draped, formal massage technique, that leaves our muscles feeling relieved and rested. However, when ordering massage services from a site like RM, or MF our expectations are a bit different. Without placing reviews, now is the time for you to simply list those masseurs, who have left you feeling confused, cheated, played, mystified with the idea of a sensorial experience, all to be left with blue balls and an empty wallet.

I’m talking about the guys who are flat out teases, and make their money off of selling an erotic IDEA, and false hopes... please post the RM or MF link of your massage tease.

We can all now save our hard earned money, and not allow tempting pics and innuendo to play us.

I’ve been lucky and have never had an experience like this. I’m always completely up front about what I want and expect from a session.

I’ve been turned down a few times before the fact and I’ve had sessions where I’ve had to remind the provider what we’ve agreed to but I never go into any situation where there’s been any ambiguity about what I’m wanting out of the session.

I’d rather get told no before making an appointment then leave disappointed.