Lust

This topic is 1861 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I haven't thought about that for some time. I remember overhearing my name being mentioned in relation to my partner. Wondering how he managed to be with me. I always thought he was so handsome and wondered how I was lucky enough to be with him. He was breathtakingly handsome with a an incredible body. I always wanted to be known as the smart one and never really considered my looks exceptional. Now I know better but happy I didn't care. Looks fade...smarts not so much.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am turned on when the person I am with is turned on. If they really want my body, which is an extension of myself, I feel wanted and I am very turned on by it. I like feeling "hot" for others.

Well...I’ve viewed your RM listing many times, and fwiw I find you very hot!

I am turned on when the person I am with is turned on. If they really want my body, which is an extension of myself, I feel wanted and I am very turned on by it. I like feeling "hot" for others.

Same can be said about clients. Love it when early into the meeting, he initiates that first kiss. If it doesn't happen, and/or he's resistant to do so, doesn't bode well for the rest of the time.

Edited by bashful