411 on YOURKINDOFGUY in NYC

bluestorm
This topic is 1445 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hmmm, ageist much ? Will be 62 in August and this provider is so not my kind of guy on quite a number of levels.

Why is that ageist? Maybe stereotypical but ageist?

I find some ppl are so obsessed with youthful looking providers they dont care what they look like as long as they look somewhat juvenile but over legal age. I have run into way too many ppl with cut offs at 21 and found it more prevalent in men of a certain age. It was as if their was an age fetish making them the ageists.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

He's very good looking, but for some reason the pic with a lot of makeup (or photoshop?) turns me off...

I was thinking the SAME thing! That ass is so beautiful, and he's clearly a handsome guy but the airbrushed look, whether it's makeup, photoshop or both just doesn't do it for me.

I'm torn between how pretty his butt is and the premonition of him pulling his face from my pillow and leaving foundation and bronzer on my white sheets:eek:

I was thinking the SAME thing! That ass is so beautiful, and he's clearly a handsome guy but the airbrushed look, whether it's makeup, photoshop or both just doesn't do it for me.

I'm torn between how pretty his butt is and the premonition of him pulling his face from my pillow and leaving foundation and bronzer on my white sheets:eek:

LOL. That's hilarious!

If that does happen you could probably name your pillow Wilson. ?