BradBDE - OC and travel

Nvr2Thick
This topic is 1582 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone have any experience with BradBDE on Rentmen?

https://rent.men/BradBDE

He's based out of OC and has some travel planned. His profile is somewhat interesting, though he didn't click the "kissing" box in the "I am into:" section. I've already read his Rentmen reviews through a European proxy and see several rave five-stars and one troubling single-star account.

Looking for actual encounters or folks who have attempted communication, not general impressions from reading his ad or reviews.

Much TIA.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Does anyone have any experience with BradBDE on Rentmen?

https://rent.men/BradBDE

He's based out of OC and has some travel planned. His profile is somewhat interesting, though he didn't click the "kissing" box in the "I am into:" section. I've already read his Rentmen reviews through a European proxy and see several rave five-stars and one troubling single-star account.

Looking for actual encounters or folks who have attempted communication, not general impressions from reading his ad or reviews.

Much TIA.

I did not notice he was in Palm Springs until the day he was leaving, so there was no way to make the trip from Phoenix and still see him. So, I sent him a note inquiring as to when he would be back and if he would return to PS or OC where he appeared to be based. I received what appeared to be an auto-reply with a ton of information except for when/if he would return to the west coast. The email stated that texting was the best way to get in touch for an immediate reply, otherwise he would reply as soon as he could. Given he was in Cincinnati at the time, there was no urgency so I didn't text. Why waste his time? So far he hasn't read or replied to the email, either.

So, were he to return to California or announce travel plans to Arizona I would text him, but would not be surprised if he didn't reply.

His loss in my opinion.

were he to return to California or announce travel plans to Arizona I would text him, but would not be surprised if he didn't reply.

don't know if this is a late change to his schedule, but he now appears to be in Orange County from tomorrow, the 12th, until Sept 27......and in San Fran the following week

don't know if this is a late change to his schedule, but he now appears to be in Orange County from tomorrow, the 12th, until Sept 27......and in San Fran the following week

That's very recent. Prior to writing that post I checked his ad and it stated he was listed as being in NYC with no travel plans.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Jockseeker

Had a very nice time with Brad in Fla.

Pics and ad are real. A very beautiful and large cock. Interactive and very cool guy. Travels a lot. Feel free to PM me.

• 4 weeks later...
I told him before hiring that deep, passionate kissing was important to me for a connection and he replied. "Yea, I do".

Kissing during our encounter, he said, "No tongue." :oops:

Thanks for pointing that out. A deal-killer for me.