Romaromantic in L.A...

lanyc
This topic is 1800 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good detective work! Of course, it may actually be him as male models don’t earn much from modelling work...

Good detective work! Of course, it may actually be him as male models don’t earn much from modelling work...

If it was the real Jordan Morello, I'd guess he'd use one of these photos which are somewhat hidden from the general public:

fullsizerender-2-jpg.1109811

67d2f5a6-4aa3-43cc-9667-e7f1e68c5881-jpeg.959571

ac44fdf0-b93b-4889-b38c-e864c49488ed-jpeg.1019645

Whoever this beautiful guy is, he's HOT AS HELL!!! I'd hire him in a heartbeat:p:p:p:p:p

I'd have difficulty engaging his services because I've found that guys who consider themselves "bi or straight" have far too many limitations and are not that interactive when it comes to their fully engaging in the play session.

I have a guy whom I like a lot; he fucks genuinely, but doesn't touch my cock at all or give my perky nips the attention that they need. He kisses wonderfully, too. The last time that I saw him-- we had some good 420, related well conversationally, but prior to our getting naked-- I noticed that he felt compelled to view a photo of wife as well as youngish son which graced separate screens on his cell phone. Although I felt mellow and ready to play-- that act took away the spark; thus I found myself unable to fully relate in play and cordially ended. Am debating as to my contacting him in the future.

So no-- "straight" is definitely out for me, and "bi" is my being cautious!

You have a good point, Axiom, and your experience with the guy looking at the photo of his wife and son would be a definite turn off, but I'd still gladly service Romaromantic just for the opportunity to gaze upon that beautiful face and incredibly hot body!!!

I'd have difficulty engaging his services because I've found that guys who consider themselves "bi or straight" have far too many limitations and are not that interactive when it comes to their fully engaging in the play session.

I have a guy whom I like a lot; he fucks genuinely, but doesn't touch my cock at all or give my perky nips the attention that they need. He kisses wonderfully, too. The last time that I saw him-- we had some good 420, related well conversationally, but prior to our getting naked-- I noticed that he felt compelled to view a photo of wife as well as youngish son which graced separate screens on his cell phone. Although I felt mellow and ready to play-- that act took away the spark; thus I found myself unable to fully relate in play and cordially ended. Am debating as to my contacting him in the future.

No Rosary?

I’ve seen his ad in the past, but not under that name. Since I’m a fan of naturally smooth guys (which is a rarity to me to be naturally smooth), I noticed he advertises as “Naturally Smooth”. Picture #2 of 5 in his ad shows him with a hairy chest, which makes him “lightly hairy” or “shaved” at best. I would be curious as to really shows up at the door.

Are we allowed to swear on this Forum or be kicked off for offensive language?

Actually nevermind, here goes. There is no F*&King way, that gentlemen has been freely and openly using his professional portfolio pics from his modeling agency website. And fyi the reviewer also positively reviewed another slew of LA based similar professional modeling picture profiles of proven fakes.

And trust me, I'd so love to be proven wrong in any humiliating fashion anyone can think of !