Calvin Philly at Adonis NYC

LIguy
This topic is 1454 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I haven't been able to get into Adonis nude events but I'm lusting after Calvin Philly who's pic is often in the Adonis emails. That hairy chest is awesome. Does anyone know if he does hotel privates as I'm thinking of getting a hotel room close to the Adonis party the next time he's listed in email.

I haven't been able to get into Adonis nude events but I'm lusting after Calvin Philly who's pic is often in the Adonis emails. That hairy chest is awesome. Does anyone know if he does hotel privates as I'm thinking of getting a hotel room close to the Adonis party the next time he's listed in email.

Id be interested as well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
How’s his content? Worth it?

couldn't resist......full frontal and fairly hard right off the bat in video #1.......yup, worth it alright!......and a tasteful bedroom, too.......

edit: and very little promo of others, so good for him with that......and, again, witty comment with the pics and vids.....cool guy!

Edited by azdr0710