Euro Adam back in DC

Wanderoz
This topic is 1157 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

I booked Adam based on his positive reviews and the feedback in here. Would not hire again. His pictures are quite dated ( add 30 #) and he talked incessantly the entire time. The massage was good, not great, but I like tranquility during a massage. The constant chatter was a mood killer for me.

The picture above is definitely not recent. I will say his photos on MF are probably more representative of what he looks like now than what he looked like 10 years ago (his RM photos definitely cover a longer span of time). I would be curious if he did pack on some pounds during the quarantine times but when I saw him last summer he was reasonably fit. As somebody that is generally happy to carry on a conversation with a masseur I don't recall him being overly talkative (I'd say I probably drove most of the conversation so as somebody else mentioned maybe he was just happy to talk to somebody).

Overall I've had good encounters with him when he's been in town so maybe it just a case of him misinterpreting things or not clearly reading the signs.

• 9 months later...