Honored - 500 MILES

VictorPowers
This topic is 1925 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have taken on a new client recently. I’ll call him Mr. Q. For our very first meeting, we booked 3 hours. This man proceeds to tell me he drove 3.5 Hours one way to meet me. Mr. Q. Was on time and in the lobby 10 Mins. Before our scheduled time. He was a true gentleman and our session went well.

Fast forward 30+ days later. We set another meeting. This time he drove 5.5 Hours one way. Fortunately he was spending the night in the city I was in and drove back the following day.

Meeting Mr. Q has put some things into perspective for me. This gentleman literally will walk 500 miles then walk 500 more just to be the man that walked 1,000 miles to fall down at my door.

for those who don't get Victor's last paragraph.....

Westerners like me will gladly drive hours for a good steak and a beer......or for a meeting with a great provider (I don't know where Mr. Q lives!)

It took me a minute..but after reading @VictorPowers post I found myself unconsciously humming a familiar tune

186172_1501130853_dz7wfnwp88.jpg

I can only say, after finally having my wishes fulfilled of being able to spend some wonderful, quality time with Victor, that whether you have to travel 500 miles or just across town, Victor is well worth meeting. He's one of the best French kissers I've ever met - a very talented man, indeed! :):);)

TruHart1 :cool:

Edited by TruHart1