Advice for a First Time Massage

JohnnyLee
This topic is 1924 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ask for exactly what I want and then ask if that’s what he provides. If yes, I ask for fee. I feel it’s imortant to be clear in the beginning to avoid surprise or disappointment.

After we arrange a time and place to meet I text back with a summary of what we agreed to and ask him to confirm.

I ask for exactly what I want and then ask if that’s what he provides. If yes, I ask for fee. I feel it’s imortant to be clear in the beginning to avoid surprise or disappointment.

After we arrange a time and place to meet I text back with a summary of what we agreed to and ask him to confirm.

Exactly, people assign different meanings to a phrase like ‘sensual massage’. It would serve you well to be specific. An example may be: “I found your profile on masseurfinder and I am looking for a full body erotic massage with mutual touch and release.”

Another GREAT Piece of advice: Call them and talk, get a feel for them. Ask questions. IF they can't or won't respond/dance around the questions, MOVE on. I like to hear their voice, see if there is any connection etc. If no connection, doubt I will book. Just my $.02

On that note I see an ad online now that states: Text me! All calls go to voicemail.

I have seen others where they say text only wont answer calls etc

This is and SHOULD BE a huge red flag!!!!

Most important tip:

Be thoroughly showered (super fresh) immediately before the massage.

Dirt, B.O., bad breath, funky feet, smegma, dingleberries, oily backs, and lint are dealbreakers for many masseurs... and will assure you that your “mileage may vary”... ?

I had to look it up...
smeg·ma

/ˈsmeɡmə/

noun

1. a sebaceous secretion in the folds of the skin, especially under a man's foreskin.

You forgot...
Santorum

noun

the frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex.

These all apply to the masseur too!

I had to look it up...
smeg·ma

/ˈsmeɡmə/

noun

1. a sebaceous secretion in the folds of the skin, especially under a man's foreskin.

You forgot...
Santorum

noun

the frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex.

These all apply to the masseur too!

Absolutely!!!

For a little trivia on the term “Santorum”..... that was a slang created a little over 10 years ago, dedicated to permanently smear the name of then Sen. Rick Santorum, who vehemently denounced gay marriage. ?

Depending on what you’re planning on doing afterward, you may want to ask if they have a shower you can use when you’re done. And depending on your sensitivity to these kinds of things, you may want to ask if they use oil or lotion. (I like oil during a massage but it’s a pain to get off.)

I also confirm how they take payment. I like using Venmo, and rarely have cash on me anymore these days.

Ask what products they use. Massage oil? Baby oil? Lotion? Is it scented? Baby oil is super greasy and I'd definitely not like that used on me.

Do they have pets and if so what type? will they be in the room?

Does he have a roommate?

What time range can you arrive so that you don't run into the last client on their way out?

As for what you can do...

I always text "omw" or "10 min eta" so they'll know to expect me soon. I definitely suggest making sure that you've not had anything to eat within 2.5 hours. If you're the type who has sinus issues you may want to hit the Afrin so that your nasal passages are clear. Lying down can cause mucus to shift.

Also if your Deodorant tends to be super strong you may want to just use a lighter touch. Speaking of which, keep a stick or can in the car in case you do shower there so you can re up.

Most guys prefer cash so if you think you'll want to tip make sure you bring enough. If you don't want to carry cash or don't have time to go to the atm, ask them if they roll the Square/Zelle/cash app instant deposit fee into the price. Some do, some don't.

In addition to all everyone else has said, I suggest the following (which I practice, with good results):

1. If you want a massage THAT DAY, start as early as possible in the day with your inquiry(ies).

2. I've seen a picture or pictures of my masseur, so I think it's only fair that he see a picture of me before I arrive at his door. So I text a very tasteful picture of myself, shirtless, in compression shorts (not to brag about my body, but so he can gauge my height, weight, musculature, etc.), with a note saying, "I always like to know who's coming to my door, so I figure you might, too."

3. If I'm paying cash, I take only that cash inside the studio with me. I leave everything else in my car. If I'm paying with a credit card, I take only that card in with me. I leave all other jewelry in the car. I do take my phone with me. When I take off my clothes, I silence my phone and put it inside one of my shoes.

4. If, after I arrive, something doesn't look, feel, smell, or otherwise seem right to me, I tell him I'm not going to be able to stay and hand him a $20 bill for the inconvenience. Then I block him on my phone/email.

5. If all goes well and I intend to return and/or refer him to others, I ask him for a business card.

• 2 weeks later...