How to Get Away with Murder

Greathands
This topic is 940 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone out there that watch the show want to clarify something for me? I had been watching this, but missed a few episodes last season.

The opening of last night's episode showed who killed the DA. Did we know that at the end of last season?

Edited by Greathands

• 2 years later...

Reviving this thread for others whose free time has finally allowed this binge. It was on ABC weekday eves when I was always working. It was recommended as a better binge, because it is very fast paced and keeping the thread of current and flashes Fwd/back can lose one in a weeks time. Anyone else here finally getting around to this one?

I love Viola Davis in anything. Ms Rimes sure knows how to craft a great hot mess in the writing for her leading lady. 
I recognize the ShondaLand look:  pretty people, moody lighting , the quick cuts, and abstract blurry dissolves between time settings - plus lots of texts and documents that have to be read- it took me forever to forgive it all in Scandal, but I’m over being annoyed now and just use subtitles, and pause or rewind when needed. 

S01E07 is where I’m at. 
The plot point of Sam’s “distinctive” junk in the photo he texted to the dead girl…

Finally we have a real context for “Dick of death”.

Also love that a smart happy Demi-slut gay character is part of the core group.

21 minutes ago, jeezifonly said:

Reviving this thread for others whose free time has finally allowed this binge. It was on ABC weekday eves when I was always working. It was recommended as a better binge, because it is very fast paced and keeping the thread of current and flashes Fwd/back can lose one in a weeks time. Anyone else here finally getting around to this one?

I love Viola Davis in anything. Ms Rimes sure knows how to craft a great hot mess in the writing for her leading lady. 
I recognize the ShondaLand look:  pretty people, moody lighting , the quick cuts, and abstract blurry dissolves between time settings - plus lots of texts and documents that have to be read- it took me forever to forgive it all in Scandal, but I’m over being annoyed now and just use subtitles, and pause or rewind when needed. 

S01E07 is where I’m at. 
The plot point of Sam’s “distinctive” junk in the photo he texted to the dead girl…

Finally we have a real context for “Dick of death”.

Also love that a smart happy Demi-slut gay character is part of the core group.

I loved the show. I watched it from its premiere way back when to it’s finally episode. And yes Sid watch viola Davis in anything. Lol

Into S02, seeing more parallels between Annaliese Keating and Olivia Pope. Both brilliant, intense, drink way too much, have messy lives. Both can turn on a dime from honey to battery acid, both have a history of hugely bad choices in bed partners. And impeccable outerwear and shoes. 

Will Annaliese get kidnapped and held in phony prison?

Such …things!