411 FernandoBrazil

dodge08
This topic is 1762 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
So even though you felt it obvious that he was not really into it, you still felt he turned in a performance that was good enough to repeat? Or were you just caught in the spell of his beauty?

I wonder the same thing. What see him twice?

Hot straight guys like him in Brazil are plentiful and run 35-50 USD. I am quick to tell them they should charge more for services to northerners, Europeans, etc. Pleasant, but their amazing perfomative arousal, though at times emotionally distant (they are drawing on fantasies that are usually unrelated to clients), is a big draw for some of us. They often have to concentrate heavily while trying not to come across as detached. Outside of the act itself, there is often a relaxed engaging charm. Can be addictive.

It is interesting to view their actual hetero lives in social media. The ease with which they shift between roles is in itself impressive. This guy, based on looks, would make my longlist but not likely my shortlist in one of the sex trade establishments. I am up to about 50 different guys over 4 years ... lost count.

• 5 months later...