411 Ante in Las Vegas

bryanio
This topic is 918 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Alright guys...since I'm in Vegas, and he was available today, I bit the bullet. Super easy to set up the massage. I asked for a therapeutic/sensual massage - since he is on massuerfinder and not rent masseur I just assumed it would be more on the therapeutic side. I asked and found out it was nude and MT. He showed up on time and man, was so much hotter than his picutres. Again, masseurfinder doesn't really let them show themselves. He set up we both got naked and the massage began...and in the beginning it was a great massage. But, then there was some connection and the play started about 10 minutes in. (BTW - he was hard from the minute he started touching me) His boty is rock hard and lightly hairy and tan allover. He is definitely connected to you throughout..staring deep into my eyes with his dark Brazilian eyes. It was mezmorizing! He was either really into it...or a great actor. But, from the way he was reacting to my moves he seems to be really into it. If you want more graphic details, PM me. Also, it was $180 for 60-mins. I know, a bit high...but so worth it in MHO.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...