411 on Connorevans L.A.

Epigonos

Received a nice reply from him on his rentment email. Very polite and to the point. His overnight rate ($2,000.00) is, in my opinion, on the high side but not a concern for me as I'm not a fan of overnights. I'm accustomed to hiring for lunch or dinner plus a couple of hours of recreation. He quoted $800.00 for three hours. I "used" to pay between $500 and $600 for that type of arrangement but those day appear to be long gone and $800 is rapidly becoming standard. I will now try to switch our contacts from rentmen to either texts or emails and then proceed to set up a get together.

One super hot young Canadian is offering $800 for an overnight at the tail end of a US visit!

appreciate the tantalizing news, but how does that help Epigonos in this thread?......he said he doesn't like overnights and he was asking about Connorevans

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have an opportunity to meet him on my next trip to LA, but I’d value some feedback from a forum member who’s hired him. Lots of 5 star reviews on RM. I find that getting details either from posts in the Deli or, preferably, from private messages are more informative. So, has anyone been with him recently, latter half of 2021?

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...