Odd log in behavior

LAdude424
This topic is 1923 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I wonder if anyone else is seeing this since the shift to the new version.

I log in as I always do . Oh look I have an Alert, YAY! I click on the alert, read the post, then I click my browser's BACK button...and .. I'm logged out.

Same thing happens if I click the M4M Message Forum logo in the upper left - seems to bring me to the HOME page, and logs me out.

Doesn't happen if I click around and do more stuff.. seems to be only if I return to the home page one or two clicks after loggin in.

I'm on Chrome on WIndows 10.

I wonder if anyone else is seeing this since the shift to the new version.

I log in as I always do . Oh look I have an Alert, YAY! I click on the alert, read the post, then I click my browser's BACK button...and .. I'm logged out.

Same thing happens if I click the M4M Message Forum logo in the upper left - seems to bring me to the HOME page, and logs me out.

Doesn't happen if I click around and do more stuff.. seems to be only if I return to the home page one or two clicks after loggin in.

I'm on Chrome on WIndows 10.

That does seem odd. I'm not having that difficulty. I'm on Firefox on Windows 10.

• 2 weeks later...