411 Mike Gaite

ross06
This topic is 1969 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I wouldn't necessarily read too much into it...$50 a month is expensive and maybe he is on vacation or just a slow time and he didn't want to renew it for another month right now. Good thing is that there are plenty of reviews for Mike that contain his phone number and e-mail on DaddyReviews. If you're interested in meeting him, try there first and see if he is still available. Mike Gaite

Anyone know why Mike removed his rentmen ad? Has he retired?

HEAVEN FORFEND!!!

I believe he is “tied-up” at the moment and can’t renew.

cowboy-villain-5638892.jpg

I hope he manages to escape soon.

For any newbies on here, especially if you are of the bearish persuasion and like athletically muscular men next door type guys who love to kiss, I'd seriously suggest you look into Mike. Two hundred and something RentMen Reviews can't be wrong-well I guess they could be, but not in this case. Out of about 13 years of hiring (2002 to 2015), he's in my top three. And out of my top 5, I think only he and one other guy are still advertising (assuming of course that he renews his ad).

Gman

PS: The above was a non-remunerated endorsement of Mr. Gaite.

Edited by Gar1eth

Mike's ad and photos are still up at https://rent.men/MikeGaite ; he can't be reached via his cell phone because his ad has expired. In his ad are the places and dates of future travel during the month of January 2019.

He's been on my "to do list" for a while, and he'll definitely appear again during the impending new year. I do hope that it'll happen this time and sooner than later!

Edited by Axiom2001