411 David Rejuvenate in Dallas

cf1180

I've contacted him several times but I seem to remember his prices were very high and were different each time I contacted him. I can't remember exactly how much but I want to say it was over $160 for 60 min each time. He also came across as very pushy. I would be interested in hearing from someone who has actually seen him and how the experience was.

I've contacted him several times but I seem to remember his prices were very high and were different each time I contacted him. I can't remember exactly how much but I want to say it was over $160 for 60 min each time. He also came across as very pushy. I would be interested in hearing from someone who has actually seen him and how the experience was.

I agree. He’s expensive and VERY pushy. Also cocky. I don’t think he’s for me. But very curious if someone has experience.

Does anyone have any info they can share on David in Dallas? He’s traveling soon to Phoenix and hesitant to book without seeing face, but he has tons of reviews.

https://rentmasseur.com/REJUVENATE

I had a negative experience w/ him and didn't even hire him. I perused his ad on rentmasseur a few times but never reached out because physically he's not my type. At one point, he asked if I hadn't hired him because I didn't like Asian masseurs. WTF???

Guest Lonlyboy

I did not hire him because I found him to be extremely rude. I asked him to unlock his pictures but I was busy at work and did not log in for 2 days.

When I did he sent me an email saying when I respond to you I expect an immediate response so when are you going to hire me.

I told him that first of all I had been very busy at work and second of all with that type of attitude I would never spend my money with him.

I

I had the same “pushy” vibe in the initial inquiry phase and didn’t hire. I just don’t like being pushed like that when I’m the one spending the money and making the call on who I want so give me a relaxing massage. Don’t want to get stressed out over something that is supposed to be relaxing. Lol.

I did not hire him because I found him to be extremely rude. I asked him to unlock his pictures but I was busy at work and did not log in for 2 days.

When I did he sent me an email saying when I respond to you I expect an immediate response so when are you going to hire me.

I told him that first of all I had been very busy at work and second of all with that type of attitude I would never spend my money with him.

Same experience .. pushy rude irritated when I didn’t immediately book.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw him and he is willing to please and handsome, but he is about 20-30 lbs heavier than his pics and plays up his modeling days a bit much. I had no regrets seeing him, but I'm not going to be first in line either to see him again. I think the biggest pro though for me was that he is into making out. haha

I saw him and he is willing to please and handsome, but he is about 20-30 lbs heavier than his pics and plays up his modeling days a bit much. I had no regrets seeing him, but I'm not going to be first in line either to see him again. I think the biggest pro though for me was that he is into making out. haha

Good that someone had a positive experience. Did he come across as arrogant in correspondence with him? He sure did with me.

He conacted me through RM and said he would be in my city. I sent him the link to the comments about him on this forum. This was his reply:

Thanks for sending me those comments I really appreciate that. Those comments are all baseless comments because I’ have NEVER massaged any of those whining sensitive unhappy guys who have more spare time on their hands. LOL

I don’t have time to be bothered by what they say, they don’t know me so there you have it. I’m taking the high road. : ))

I am not Asian, I am Hawaiian : ) And my rates are competitive with majority of the “good” masseurs that know what they’re doing like myself.

I always say, you get what you pay for. For you to be easily influenced by what you read makes you weak.

You’re not going to have the opportunity to experience what all I do during my massage : ) Your loss!

Like I said, I’m not bothered by what they commented because it doesn’t have any impact on my massage business : )

I have very loyal repeat clients who respect and support my massage services!

I don’t show my face or don’t send out my face because I’m a male model for a modeling agency in Dallas and I get paid to smile during photo shoots so I don’t plaster my face pic on the web. I have to be very discreet.

And the two guys who mentioned that I was crazy are the crazy ones to think I’m crazy! LMAO

As you can see those idiotic comments didn’t phase me at all. They’re just all lies and those guys have NO lives so sad!!! They’re just bunch of OLD UNHAPPY guys what can I say! They’re rejects and probably very unattractive!! LMAO!

I have to get ready for my next client so I hope you have an amazing day!

Cheers! I hope your day gets better! Jajaja!

He conacted me through RM and said he would be in my city. I sent him the link to the comments about him on this forum. This was his reply:

They’re just all lies and those guys have NO lives so sad!!! They’re just bunch of OLD UNHAPPY guys what can I say! They’re rejects and probably very unattractive!! LMAO!

What a great way to get business.

Thanks for sending me those comments I really appreciate that. Those comments are all baseless comments because I’ have NEVER massaged any of those whining sensitive unhappy guys who have more spare time on their hands. LOL

I don’t have time to be bothered by what they say, they don’t know me so there you have it. I’m taking the high road. : ))

I am not Asian, I am Hawaiian : ) And my rates are competitive with majority of the “good” masseurs that know what they’re doing like myself.

I always say, you get what you pay for. For you to be easily influenced by what you read makes you weak.

You’re not going to have the opportunity to experience what all I do during my massage : ) Your loss!

Like I said, I’m not bothered by what they commented because it doesn’t have any impact on my massage business : )

I don’t show my face or don’t send out my face because I’m a male model for a modeling agency in Dallas and I get paid to smile during photo shoots so I don’t plaster my face pic on the web. I have to be very discreet.

And the two guys who mentioned that I was crazy are the crazy ones to think I’m crazy! LMAO

As you can see those idiotic comments didn’t phase me at all. They’re just all lies and those guys have NO lives so sad!!! They’re just bunch of OLD UNHAPPY guys what can I say! They’re rejects and probably very unattractive!! LMAO!

Haha. His reply definitely shows how crazy he is. A long reply from someone who isn't bothered by the comments on here!

• 4 months later...

I was surprised to find this thread. I have had multiple massages from Rejuvenate and have to say his is by far the best and most consistent massage therapist I have used in over 10 years. He’s been professional, great conversationalist and very attentive. He is confident in his service because you get what he offers. I would recommend him to anyone!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Wow. His response is very "Trumpish" blame and EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG/FAKE NEWS/TELLING LIES... hard no for me!