411 David Rejuvenate in Dallas

cf1180

• 6 months later...

I wanted to add my experience with him today to the discussion. I certainly don't understand his business model or customer service tactics.

I was browsing the masseurs in DC and opened his profile. I did not contact him. He reached out tome.

R: Hi there! How are you handsome? I need to know your physical stats: Age? Height & weight?

Are you interested in my Massage service for one of the days 4/13 - 4/17.....

R: What’s your physical stats: Age? Height and weight? Send me your body pics so I can see your body type.

Me: I'll pass

R: Here are my body pics (he included a few pics that were already posted in his ad)

R: Why would you pass? Are you under 50 years old?

Me: I should not be asked my stats and be sized up as a customer. Then you follow that up asking if I am under 50. It's very off putting. strong pass.

R: Get over yourself geez. Lol

...and then he blocked me.

• 1 year later...
On 4/10/2021 at 9:12 PM, niceandthick said:

I wanted to add my experience with him today to the discussion. I certainly don't understand his business model or customer service tactics.

I was browsing the masseurs in DC and opened his profile. I did not contact him. He reached out tome.

R: Hi there! How are you handsome? I need to know your physical stats: Age? Height & weight?

Are you interested in my Massage service for one of the days 4/13 - 4/17.....

R: What’s your physical stats: Age? Height and weight? Send me your body pics so I can see your body type.

Me: I'll pass

R: Here are my body pics (he included a few pics that were already posted in his ad)

R: Why would you pass? Are you under 50 years old?

Me: I should not be asked my stats and be sized up as a customer. Then you follow that up asking if I am under 50. It's very off putting. strong pass.

R: Get over yourself geez. Lol

...and then he blocked me.

Yikes, what a nutcase!

Thank God for this site, he is coming to FL and I was considering.

• 1 month later...

I'm planning a trip to Dallas, so I just saw his RM ad today. Of course I then came to this forum!

It's clear that several of his pics are fake. Just check out #5. How did his forearms suddenly get so hairy -- especially for a Korean/Hawaiian guy who is "naturally smooth." 

I heard the word "FAKE" screaming out to me from the current ad. 🙈