411 - LuisNYC (NYC, Rentmasseur)

topdocsf

1 hour ago, Midtownguy99 said:

You read my mind. I wonder if they’ve ever done a 4 hands before, because they worked at the same spa. And they’re both hairy, my personal favorite. 

No harm in asking. I have heard from another masseur that Luis does 4 handed massage upon request. Whether he has worked with Samgl is something you will have to ask him.

• 1 month later...
On 5/3/2022 at 9:32 PM, CheckCar said:

Luis’s rent masseur ad no longer lists erotic as an option. Do anyone know what’s up with that?

Interesting!  I didn't notice that.  Also, the incall fee has dropped from $250 to $200.  

I could ask him, but I am assuming he may be re-positioning himself on the market.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2022 at 9:32 PM, CheckCar said:

Luis’s rent masseur ad no longer lists erotic as an option. Do anyone know what’s up with that?

Bumping this question from a couple of weeks ago. Anyone have insights on the disappearance of the erotic option? Does he offer less than before, or is he trying to be more discreet about what he offers? 

I’m hoping to schedule my first session with Luis soon, and if possible, I’d like to avoid the awkwardness of asking for things he no longer offers (I find it difficult to recover the vibe sometimes after that).

Feel free to PM if preferred. Thanks. 🙂

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2022 at 1:45 PM, Johnyst said:

Anyone get a massage from him recently? Want to confirm how hairy he actually is - he looks pretty trimmed in some of his pics. 

LuisNYC, Male Male Massage in New York City, NY (rentmasseur.com)

I believe he is entirely smooth now, as per a picture that was added to his profile a few days ago.  Also, his beard was trimmed a bit.  Can't comment on the status of his pubic area since he is wearing a speedo in that picture.  

I like the new look!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...