Mason Rhett was AWESOME!!

BeefyDude

I did actually get the chance to meet him. He is very sweet and apologized for the delay in getting back to me. The massage was decent not awesome, but he is absolutely gorgeous and was still enjoyable. I would see him again.

Same experience.

I’d never call his massage “awesome”

But I’d called some of his body parts awesome. ?

• 1 month later...

I guess business has been slow for Mason, out of the blue he contacted me asking if I wanted to schedule a session. He's never done that before. Quite the opposite... he used to ignore my texts several times when I was trying to book. COVID-19 is forcing some masseur to change his business protocols.

• 1 month later...

I have seen him twice in San Diego, Had a good session each time but the last 3 times he had advertised down here, I reached out to him and there was no response on two occasions and the third we exchanged text right before he came down but a few days before the appointment, I texted to confirm and was ghosted by him. If you are able to get a session with him he is worth it. But after getting ghosted like that, I will not make any serious attempts to reach out to him anymore

I have seen him twice in San Diego, Had a good session each time but the last 3 times he had advertised down here, I reached out to him and there was no response on two occasions and the third we exchanged text right before he came down but a few days before the appointment, I texted to confirm and was ghosted by him. If you are able to get a session with him he is worth it. But after getting ghosted like that, I will not make any serious attempts to reach out to him anymore

He’s been known to ghost clients

has happened to me, before I met him irl

Since I met him for a session is the opposite. He’s the one reaching out to me to offer his services

He’s been known to ghost clients

has happened to me, before I met him irl

Since I met him for a session is the opposite. He’s the one reaching out to me to offer his services

Did that to me as well. He reached out a few months back to say he was passing through my area...unfortunately I was out of town at the time

Thats just shitty (for ANY masseur)... I mean if you are busy or any reason you can't book with a client (who has reached out to you) then give them the simply courtesy of a response

Me, I have never experienced that with him. I'm sorry that has happened to others.

Excuse my ignorance but what does it mean to ghost someone? Does it mean to follow?

Ghosting is when you are connected to (online), and in regular communication with, someone and then they disappear - all communication drops, they may even block you on apps. "The bitch ghosted me".

What I hate about being blocked on someones phone: You have NO idea of knowing if you are blocked or if they just aren't getting it

I think you can tell by how it "rings".

If you call a phone and hear the normal number of rings before getting sent to voicemail, then it's a normal call. If you're blocked, you would only hear a single ring before being diverted to voicemail. ... If the one-ring and straight-to-voicemail pattern persists, then it may be a case of a blocked number.

but what about texting... it still goes through. You don't get any message. Btw calling Yes that is right but could also mean phone is powered off.

You are right. It gets complicated.

Maybe Mason has so much business that he doesn't care or can't handle the volume of texts/calls. I have no idea.

• 1 year later...
17 hours ago, 7829V said:

Any updates on Mason? Is he still in the massage business?

Very much so. In fact I saw him last week

He is a super NICE guy, HOT body and great conversationalist.

However, massage is just not there.  Pressure is so light its like you are not being touched

Having said that I likely will still go back. He really is that great of a guy

5 hours ago, BeefyDude said:

Very much so. In fact I saw him last week

He is a super NICE guy, HOT body and great conversationalist.

However, massage is just not there.  Pressure is so light its like you are not being touched

Having said that I likely will still go back. He really is that great of a guy

do you have a current working ad link for him?......if he's advertising in the open.......thanks

• 4 months later...