What's your New Year's resolution?

marylander1940
This topic is 1829 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't make resolutions for the new year but i do set a theme for the year - something to guide me and inspire me. this year i turned 40 and celebrated many other major milestones, so my theme was joy and celebration. for 2019, my theme is "just do it" - i've found myself in a cycle of contemplation/planning/drafting with some projects i'm working on, and some of the rigidity i've established to get shit done has sucked some of the spontaneity out of my life - "just do it" is encouragement to enjoy the spirit of the moment and move past thinking to doing

also, i know around this time of year a lot of folks consider resolutions related to fitness and diet. two things - first, you're fucking perfect no matter what your body looks like and second: if you're someone who is looking for guidance, advice, or insight into your health- or fitness-related resolutions, i'm happy to talk with you - i've got some expertise, tons of experience, and i'm tired of working out alone lol

Spend less. Save more. Try not to obsess so much about the political situation.

Indeed - this crossed my desk earlier today: The number of people who are 75 or older is expected to reach 45 million by 2040. People in this age group might face certain financial challenges, including that out-of-pocket medical costs can eat up one-fifth of income, according to the Center for Retirement Research at Boston College.

Stop masturbating and save it for encounters - failed on January 2nd.

Go to a gym every single day 2 hours a day and turn heads next year - failed on January 1st.

Perhaps I'll use a holiday I don't even celebrate coming up like 3 kings day to start over. :cool:

Or perhaps your goals are a little over aggressive, bake in some moderation! lol ;)

Stop masturbating and save it for encounters - failed on January 2nd.

Go to a gym every single day 2 hours a day and turn heads next year - failed on January 1st.

Perhaps I'll use a holiday I don't even celebrate coming up like 3 kings day to start over. :cool:

Keep it simple and fun... Just combine the two resolutions:

Start jerking off at the gym on a daily basis

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of new guys at the gym since Jan 1 but this year is different; they are all very young. Some look impossibly young, and by that I mean under 18. Don't you have to be at least 18 to be a member at one of these joints? Anyway I noticed they all seem to practice the same ritual when they are finished with their workouts. They go into the locker room, take off their shirt (but nothing else), sit on one of the benches, play with their phone for like 10 - 15 minutes, put their shirt back on and leave. Fine with me but the conformity of it seems a little creepy.

OMG I'm in the locker room of my gym right now and there is a guy sitting right across from me doing exactly what I described in my above post. I've been in here about 5 minutes and he has not looked up from his phone the whole time! Cute one too - big mop of hair, smooth skin, nice hairy pits. This one looks a tad older than the average new guy - maybe early 20's. Wait he just got up put his shirt on and left. :(:(:(