411 on DCMuscleShorty

tinkertanner

On 10/7/2021 at 11:37 AM, azdr0710 said:

just to clean this thread up a bit......I think I have all this correct??!!

the OP subject, DCMuscleShorty, now is under this RM profile in DC.... https://rent.men/SimonGreen ....always-reliable forum member @Jackrabbitslimreports upthread he had a good time with Simon.....

the current/former (??) boyfriend of Simon is https://rentmen.eu/TaylorSilvers  listed as being in Florida......the messy chat screengrab just upthread is, of course, related to Taylor, not Simon....

Thanks for clarifying. Not strange to this forum that people LOVE to mix things up and derail threads. However, I keep my opinion that all 3 videos of SimonGreen show 3 different cocks.

On 10/7/2021 at 8:22 AM, lonely_john said:

This is very understandable. Providers do not make plans with such anticipation. 1-2 days in advance is ok. Month(s) in advance not, as plans usually change and anything they planned in advance can change last minute, on either end.

Also, I checked the provider's videos and in all of them I could only see a limp dick that couldn't stay hard even with the use of cock rings. Not only that, all 3 videos showed 3 different cocks. I say if the guy is real the pics are legit, but the videos are fake, or just one of them shows the real "Simon Green".

I assumed he's the bottom in all cases. Not the top. 🙄

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest leftbench23

He flaked on me tonight when we were supposed to have a 2 hour session. Got to his place and texted I was outside and got crickets. We confirmed an hour earlier.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...