The Message-Forum Will Be Going Down On Saturday

Guy Fawkes
This topic is 1995 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If those who were donors to this site are a proxy for those who would pay to join the PWR forum, they were just as represented in the forum as it was as non-donors were. And posters whom I would chose to join for lunch and those I would not were both represented.

There are very, very few people here whom I would not chose to join for lunch.

I am dressed in my best and prepared to go down as a gentleman. ;)

http://www.dealbyethan.com/images/ppu/ppu-1605-grey.jpg

And where did you say your ad was posted? ;)

As for the site going down for (I hope it's only) a while, I guess a paraphrase from Shakespeare explains best how I'm feeling -or in other words-

When shall we all meet again? Will it be in thunder, lightning, or in rain.

When the hurlyburly's updating is done. When December's lost the battle for the Forum, and January has won (the return).

Gman

• 2 weeks later...
And ya maght be rite, honey. Had take a bullet for the boss. And if he wants me ta stay, ahl stay.

Just so you know. The longer you stay the more committees you appear in front of. And as we have seen, lying to Congress gets yah put in the Big House. And I don't think they let you wear eye makeup there but perhaps Ivanka will have some smuggled in.

This topic is 1995 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.