Kyle Parker in NYC Nov.23 weekend

Jimmym
This topic is 1234 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Happy Thanksgiving! Airborne & inbound for the weekend! A quick search thru here will pick up glowing notices (reviews on Daddy's...). As ever, he's in spectacular condition - lean & hard as nails, satin-smooth skin and beautiful vascularity - some of THE best aesthetics in bodybuilding. He's a remarkable young man, an ideal "boyfriend experience" - let him know what you're into - he's wonderfully flexible & intuitive. When you're with him - he's completely & wonderfully present with you. On a chilly weekend, enjoy cuddling up on his chest, held in those powerful arms - - PERFECTION! Superman for Thanksgiving weekend anyone?! His contact email is kylesmuscle2015@gmail.com

Edited by Jimmym

Happy Thanksgiving! Airborne & inbound for the weekend! A quick search thru here will pick up glowing reviews. As ever, he's in spectacular condition - lean & hard as nails, silk-smooth skin and beautiful vascularity - some of THE best aesthetics in bodybuilding. He's a remarkable young man, an ideal "boyfriend experience" - let him know what you're into - he's wonderfully flexible & intuitive. When you're with him - he's completely & wonderfully present with you. On a chilly weekend, enjoy cuddling up on his chest, held in those powerful arms - - PERFECTION! Superman for Thanksgiving weekend anyone?! His contact email is kylesmuscle2015@gmail.com

Thanks for the alert. Is there a link for this gentleman?

He does have some available time this holiday weekend. He really is a gem of a man - sure, model-handsome, strong as many a powerlifter & a real classic bodybuilding physique - - but a generous hearted guy with whom you can simply kick-back & relax for a really good conversation too.

I've messaged with him in the past and I think he would be wonderful.

Does he travel other than to NYC? We did discuss a special trip for a meet-up, but financially that's kind of tough for just one client like me to swing. Chicago was discussed, depending on enough clients.

Thoughts from anyone? Or from you yourself, Kyle, if you follow this? ;)

I've messaged with him in the past and I think he would be wonderful.

Does he travel other than to NYC? We did discuss a special trip for a meet-up, but financially that's kind of tough for just one client like me to swing. Chicago was discussed, depending on enough clients.

Thoughts from anyone? Or from you yourself, Kyle, if you follow this? ;)

His main travel sites are NYC and DC. He doesn't travel as nearly as much as he used to to other locales, but he is willing to go to other cities. I mentioned to you before, but the best situation would probably to go to NYC and meet there.

He does have some available time this holiday weekend. He really is a gem of a man - sure, model-handsome, strong as many a powerlifter & a real classic bodybuilding physique - - but a generous hearted guy with whom you can simply kick-back & relax for a really good conversation too.

Good conversation? He can be a damn Chatty Cathy while you’re lusting for that perfect body that’s sitting on your knee. At least that was my experience one of the few times he danced at the old Club 20 in NYC.

• 7 months later...

An historic weekend n NYC - and my friend Kyle is in town for the celebration. Though his travel capacity was significantly limited this past year - he is once again more available & on the road. I don't believe he has missed a Pride weekend in many years.

Kyle is available some te remainder of the weekend - and looking as powerful & handsome as ever. I just recently ad te privilege of enjoying a long weekend with him - - and he was the cause of turning heads everywhere. If you're fortunate enough to be in NYC this weekend, send him an email (address up at the thread top) & ENJOY!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I believe he still sees long standing regulars but I can’t say he’s seeing new people. Although during the pandemic he may have pulled back further. I will probably see him this week as he’s in my area, but it will be purely platonically.

Did you end up seeing him? How is he doing? Haven’t heard from him in awhile but hope he is doing okay.

Did you end up seeing him? How is he doing? Haven’t heard from him in awhile but hope he is doing okay.

I did see him briefly. I gave him his Christmas gift early because I wasn’t sure the next time I’d see him.

Sadly, he caught COVID recently. I have texted with him almost daily since he told me. He’s been trying to be positive and has been making a lot of morbid jokes about it. Yesterday he said he felt like “hammered shit.” :(

Oh my god...I was afraid something like that would happen. I’ve emailed him but haven’t heard back. So been worried. He’s truly one of the best people I’ve met. Hoping he pulls through and gets better . ??

I hope so too. He is the 2nd person I know in under a week who has caught Covid-19. it’s a stressful time.