Revive, deluca,mustard, and DC Spas

jbro

hi guys

I'm wondering if you have had any luck at the spas that seem to cater to gay clientele in DC.

Revive has A few guys like Ivo and Petar, but not sure who is friendly.

Mustard seed has advertised on a few sites.

Deluca has so many therapists I don't know who to pick.

Any other spas that I don't know about?

Please define “friendly”. There are threads on here that likely provide fairly recent information on the gist of your request. Search the formal names you used in your post and the oyster will open. Add ‘Bluebell’, ‘Jade’, ‘Azziz’, and you’ll have plenty of info to decide. Hint: you’ll have slim pickings if “friendly” = “beyond therapeutic”.

I have previously seen:

-Tony at Revive

-Terrence at Mustard Seed

-Victor at Deluca (also works at Mustard Seed)

All were great, but I liked Tony and Terrence’s vibe best out of the three.

I’d also add Andy at C@bana Day Spa in DC to the mix. Great experience. Feel free to PM for more.

Edited by Cooper

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi. Can you PM me with more info about Tony and Terence? Thanks!

Tony (also goes by Marco) is now at Unwind in Georgetown. He has told me via text that this place is a bit stricter than his prior place.

As jbro said, Terrence is technically therapeutic but it is a seriously good massage and I personally think he may be open to more eventually.

• 5 weeks later...
Tony (also goes by Marco) is now at Unwind in Georgetown. He has told me via text that this place is a bit stricter than his prior place.

As jbro said, Terrence is technically therapeutic but it is a seriously good massage and I personally think he may be open to more eventually.

So right for Terrence. I just melt in his massages. Very experienced and highly recommended... of course there’s HE lol

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have not seen him. However, I did try to book him once for outcall where he works for himself (https://www.massagebook.com/Waschington_DC~Massage~relax1-llc). It's interesting that the picture on that site, he appears to be 20 years younger.

img7313975b4bf455c04071.556926551f12c8_8c98a08dde884878959de4b91baf5798~mv2_d_1320_2560_s_2.webp

Thanks and Happy New Year!!!

It’s ironic that he looks much younger in that pic.

I saw him (in person, in passing) about a month ago....

He looks much better in person than he does in that picture on Mustard Seed’s website.

I have not seen him. However, I did try to book him once for outcall where he works for himself (https://www.massagebook.com/Waschington_DC~Massage~relax1-llc). It's interesting that the picture on that site, he appears to be 20 years younger.

img7313975b4bf455c04071.556926551f12c8_8c98a08dde884878959de4b91baf5798~mv2_d_1320_2560_s_2.webp

A while back I saw him last year. Not my cup of tea and the massage felt like he wasn’t trained. That pic is ancient.

• 9 months later...