Cut my hair and beard and buddies at gym didn't recognize me

Derrick Rigg
This topic is 2009 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Got my hair cut high and tight and shaved off the beard and then had chest, abs and forearms hair buzz clipped on Wednesday. Go to the gym later and buddies didn't recognize who I was.

I was wearing the same old gym clothes. I only got three gym shorts, three tshirts and two tank tops. It's not that I have a huge wardrobe.

Got my hair cut high and tight and shaved off the beard and then had chest, abs and forearms hair buzz clipped on Wednesday. Go to the gym later and buddies didn't recognize who I was.

I was wearing the same old gym clothes. I only got three gym shorts, three tshirts and two tank tops. It's not that I have a huge wardrobe.

But you kept the moustache for Movember, right?? :D

Haha! That happened to me once. I shaved off my beard and met friends for drinks. Sat down next to them at a bar. They gave me the "Hey" nod and turned away. Freaked out when they heard my voice.

Not sure how long you had your beard but wondering if you experienced skin peeling for a short time after the initial shave?