411 on Czech

tassojunior
This topic is 2049 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, tassojunior, does this hot Czech advertise anywhere? And (stupidcquestion, I guess), is he in the Czech Republic or here in the U.S.?

If you mean the first photo, I have no idea if he advertises. That's why I posted. He's certainly "out there". Hes a friend on Facebook and related to the muscle blond Adam in the shower I see a lot. Im waiting on his response to a conversation early today in which he sounded agreeable.

All are in Prague.

And of course there's my regular David who has the same body...

20181104_204841.jpg.491e7fb4491935f05f487287c9555fd8.jpg

krásný

beautiful, fine, fair, neat, good-looking

vynikající

excellent, outstanding, delicious, exquisite, fine, beautiful

výborný

excellent, fine, beautiful

krásný

beautiful, fine, fair, neat, good-looking

vynikající

excellent, outstanding, delicious, exquisite, fine, beautiful

výborný

excellent, fine, beautiful

Thanks. Those are some words I should maybe learn to pronounce except most of the guys I see Ive known awhile. They know me well.

One thing I do make a habit of is saying namesti instead of "square". And I try to pronounce the Czech word for Wenceslaus Namesti. And the old city is Stare Mesto and the new city Stare Novo.

Even if one does not speak the language I think it's polite to leave proper names alone. Ive never liked using the English names for places and people in the home country.

.And I try to pronounce the Czech word for Wenceslaus Namesti
Vaclávské Náměstí, pronounced “Vatslavské”. If you want to impress your boys, @tassojunior, just call it Vaclavak (Vatslavak), which is the way Prague people call it.

And the old city is Stare Mesto and the new city Stare Novo.
You got Old City right but, sorry, the New City is Nové Město. And the Old City Square, Stároměstské Náměstí (quite a mouthful) is simply referred to as Staromak.

They're all so handsome! Wish they would come to NY.

Except for the top guy who's playing hard-to-get, all the others would come to DC to see me and work too anytime. Zdenek, the short one on the right, is my BFF and speaks good English and wants to come. David the blond Adonis next to him speaks zero English and is scared to come. So they have to come together. Adam wants to come and do incalls at my guest house. Hes a little cash register though and entirely too businesslike. When the timer hits 60 the customers on the second hour at :01. Small talk included. It's cute but would get old. But maybe.

I know I am a contrarian, but they all look too beefed up and a bit vulgar for my taste.

On behalf of the US gay community of clients, we would be happy to exchange some of your over-abundance of muscular young eager providers for some of our over-abundance of very unfit slightly older and anything-but-eager providers.