Amazon Prime Advice

Avalon
This topic is 2036 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have a rent mail box. I ordered several books. All but one arrived. There were different dates. The tracking said it arrived two weeks ago. It had been a month since my landlord brought me groceries and mail. He came by today. I called the rent box store. They said they did not have it. Advice?

Early October I ordered some meds for diabetic toe pain. It should have arrived early October. It too was not there. I reordered it today. But they gave me a 20% discount.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contact Amazon and tell them the items never arrived. If the rep won't refund you, ask to speak to a supervisor. Here's the link to use chat:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/general-questions.html

Or you can call them at 1 (888) 280-4331.

I would report the multiple missing items to the mailbox store. You're paying them for this service, and if there's a theft issue, they should know.

Contact Amazon and tell them the items never arrived. If the rep won't refund you, ask to speak to a supervisor. Here's the link to use chat:

I would report the multiple missing items to the mailbox store. You're paying them for this service, and if there's a theft issue, they should know.

THANK-YOU!!! I didn't know they had a phone number. Again thanks!

I did report the missing items to the rent box store; they said they searched. I'm expecting more meds.

I hate to bother my landlord too much. That's why it was a month since he was here but he said to call him anytime.

Can you ship things to your place and ask your super to bring it to you? I’m sure you’d save money on the mailbox rental and you can use the money to tip the super.

No super; just the landlord.

It might be easier for your landlord to have things delivered to him, mail and packages, instead of going to the mailbox place. Perhaps ask him what is easiest for him.

Throw in the grocery runs, and he's more of a caretaker than he is a landlord. What would happen if the landlord changed jobs or if he's the owner, sold the building?

Throw in the grocery runs, and he's more of a caretaker than he is a landlord. What would happen if the landlord changed jobs or if he's the owner, sold the building?

I agree. Most people at one point in their life depend on the kindness of others, I helped a woman in my building for 3 years. My concern is the "lost packages" from the mail place especially if it's medicine he needs.

You don’t even have to call Amazon. They’ll call you. Amazon has the most customer centric business probably in the world. Simply click on your order, then click where’s my order, and then click call me. You should also be using order tracking which will send you an email or text alert when your package shipped and when it’s delivered.

Prescription meds?

~Boomer~

I get eight (?) prescription meds in the mail. 90 day supplies. I pay $0 for them. I only have Medicare Part D. I think I haven't met the donut hole yet. Two are coming but they have to get refill prescriptions from my doctor. I always had a co-pay at the pharmacy.

I have one I have to pay $80 for. It's for diabetic toe pain. The rent box store couldn't find it; it should have arrived early October. So I reordered it. They gave me a 20% discount.

You don’t even have to call Amazon. They’ll call you. Amazon has the most customer centric business probably in the world. Simply click on your order, then click where’s my order, and then click call me. You should also be using order tracking which will send you an email or text alert when your package shipped and when it’s delivered.

I just checked the tracking of an order of a book that I got. Then I checked the tracking of the book I didn't get. It did not get to my town. Yet it said the book had arrived. In fact the order was routed through 5 different towns,

I agree. Most people at one point in their life depend on the kindness of others, I helped a woman in my building for 3 years. My concern is the "lost packages" from the mail place especially if it's medicine he needs.

Absolutely. But @Avalon Would benefit from Amazon’s keyless delivery. Since he’s home all the time he would know when the package was going to be delivered and it wouldn’t scare him to death when someone arrived at his front door.

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=17861200011