• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
7 hours ago, LaCapGuy87 said:

YMMV. I've been a handful of times. First time was just okay, but it was better each time after that. Focuses on therapeutic but def has a sensual touch. Looks like his pictures. Very handsome to me. Very kind and sweet. He's one of those guys where, the more you go, the better it gets. Hope it helps. 

Cap nails it. I gave him a second chance and since then it's gotten better every time. I think he likes to build a repoire before he broadens her repertoire, so to speak. 

• 10 months later...

I spotted a hot guy at Whole Foods last week and quickly realized I recognized him from the massage ads. It was Hisham. So I finally booked a massage with him. He greeted me with a big, warm, shirtless hug. After I took off my shirt, he embraced me from behind and began a very promising, sensual massage in only his briefs. 
I always take it slowly, letting the masseur lead before I make any moves to extend beyond traditional massage. I was enjoying the massage - despite the poor sound quality of music coming out of his iPad (why doesn’t every masseur invest in a bluetooth speaker?!). As he caressed my whole body, never failing to graze my crack or brush by my balls, I reached out to touch him. He placed my hand back where it was as if to say that is not ok. I tried again later, explaining that if I’m being touched it feels only natural to touch, but I was rebuffed with a “relax and enjoy being touched.” When I turned over, half-hard from his caresses, he placed a towel over my eyes. When it fell partly off, he joked that I was cheating. I took it all the way off and said I liked watching him. 
He continued to graze my cock but all of a sudden he asked how I had liked the massage. It was over and had been a tease with no fulfillment. 
The massage was good so I said so.  I got up and hugged him goodbye. And then I went on Grindr and found a dude to fuck. 
But I won’t be back because I don’t understand a sensual massage with so many suggestive touches that ultimately leads nowhere. I mean, if you’re gonna touch my cock, you better help me shoot. 

Edited by RubMyThighs