Hisham in L.A.

RubMyThighs

• 3 months later...

Does anyone else hate the eye coverage? Even worse than a towel is an actual mask. I guess in a professional environment like at a spa or something it would be one thing but it kind of gives me stress in an unknown setting. 

• 1 month later...

I've scanned the above comments. My observations here are intended to update the commentary on Hisham to 2024.

I hired him for a 60 minute therapeutic massage ($200) when he was visiting NYC March 2024. Massage technique A-minus as he used a combination of strokes that worked well for me and which indicated a significant amount for official training. In several ways better than even RMass Caleb_massage.

Hisham flashes a charming smile, while exuding a kind of masculinity I associate with Israeli guys...just bordering on self-assured arrogance.  And then the body—compact; muscled; smooth-skinned; with legs that reminded me of male statuary displayed at the Archaelogical Museum of Naples. I might even say it was one of the best 60-min massages I've received in years by a masseur clad in white briefs. 

Given the opportunity to repeat, I probably would, knowing fully well that Deli is not on the menu for this customer. Darn it! [end]