Gay Yoga anyone tried it?

Just966
This topic is 1710 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Las Vegas, once. I had a crush on the instructor, and prefer my private yoga one on ones at a higher donation rate (no sex, just my nudity and yoga). I did get partnered with a hot muscular young black man at the one session I attended, but for him, being paired with me was clearly a nightmare, as he threw his clothes on and sped off immediately when it was finished! Hairy ass, short in height and cock size, sweaty mess, bad balance : at least now I'm only 3 of the 4. Those elevator shoes work wonders :p

In Las Vegas, once. I had a crush on the instructor, and prefer my private yoga one on ones at a higher donation rate (no sex, just my nudity and yoga). I did get partnered with a hot muscular young black man at the one session I attended, but for him, being paired with me was clearly a nightmare, as he threw his clothes on and sped off immediately when it was finished! Hairy ass, short in height and cock size, sweaty mess, bad balance : at least now I'm only 3 of the 4. Those elevator shoes work wonders :p

Hahahahaha. This reminds me of an old Rita Rudner routine where she talked about how to get rid of a guy you were dating. Just tell him you love him, you want to spend every minute together for the rest of your lives, have his babies..."He'll leave so fast he'll leave skid marks".

One summer morning on Fire Island, I went for a walk on the beach and there was a large group of around 20 naked gay men doing yoga on the beach. I found it incredibly difficult to not watch....I mean certain positions leave absolutely nothing to the imagination. Ha. I found it intriguing, but I myself could never do that.

One summer morning on Fire Island, I went for a walk on the beach and there was a large group of around 20 naked gay men doing yoga on the beach. I found it incredibly difficult to not watch....I mean certain positions leave absolutely nothing to the imagination. Ha. I found it intriguing, but I myself could never do that.

I on the other had would like to try the group format!

I did this once in St Louis. The yoga part wasn’t sensual at all once I got over the “holy shit I’m naked with this guy” erection. Soon enough I was focusing on doing the poses which were not easy. Mine also had a massage component after that relieved more of the sensual part.

Did the teacher give you the massage? And was it a massage with extras?

F... you guys...now I'm sitting here with a woodie thinking about gay yoga, of all things. LOL.

Definitely a worthwhile experience.;) Interestingly there is another thread (how do I get something penis-centric) that is similar and talks about David in Seattle as yoga/masseur and reports all sound amazing as well.

• 1 month later...