Bang Massage

Wanderoz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just checked his profile - when I open it it says he’s based in Germany. So English is proBably not his mother language (I will note many Europeans study English and speak it well, but maybe some slack should be given.). Based on his handsome Mediterranean looks I’d venture to guess he’s not ethnically German however. I am jealous I am not in the US to give him a try myself.

This appeared on his ad

**150$ - 90min (fully clothed - head to toes)

**180$ - 90min (naked - head to toes)

Who is naked ? You or him ?

It's got to be him. I've never had a massage therapist (male or female) perform a massage and expect the client to remained clothed; draping might be required but under the sheet I'm fully naked.

• 4 weeks later...

Howdy gentlemen. Just came back from a session with Bruno: https://rentmasseur.com/bang_massage. Just left a review on the site.

I would definitely recommend him if Thai massage is your preferred modality. It's done on the floor and you are stretched and twisted like a pretzel! He is very handsome (my type) with a tight body. It is totally legit Thai session on the floor. It is therapeutic but I opted for the nude one so we were both nude and wonderful things happen when 2 naked bodies are in close proximity with one another =)

I told him his pricing was confusing especially the "fully clothed" section in his ad. For the "fully clothed" option - BOTH of you are clothed (as done in traditional Thai sessions) but the client may opt to wear light clothing (shirt and shorts - he said can provide them if you don't have them) or the client strip down to just the underwear. Bruno remains fully clothed. The naked option - BOTH are naked.

He is not from Berlin or German. He is Brazilian. He was in Berlin before NYC and he said that he could not change his locale on RM to NYC.

Edited by BuddyWorker