Wierd Massage Session

Cajunmc
This topic is 2038 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I got a recommendation from someone on this forum for a masseur. He has an ad on rentmasseur. Was my type. Description sounded good. Was not far away. Price was ok ($150). So I bit.

Guy was good looking muscled Latin. Nice chat. Then we got to it. I like a legitish massage they gets more and more sensual as it progresses. Not what I got.

He started working my back and shoulders. Couldn’t tell if he was naked. I like the mystery. He then started to lay his cock on top of my ear lobe. So mystery solved. He was naked. I didn’t respond. I assume it was a signal to turn my head and suck. I wanted the massage to last more than 5 min. He did the other shoulder. And cock on other ear lobe. I didn’t bite. He started on my side. I let my arms drop and hang down. He picked my arm up and put his cock in my hand. I started to wonder who’s session this was. I started to stroke him. He continued the massage. Every once and a while he kissed my ass. Then he went for it. Don’t want to give more details as it will sound like a review although I am not mentioning the masseur.

He then said he wanted to ride me after a bit of action and put a rubber on me and I nailed him for a while.

We cleaned up. The massage was 15 min. The nailing was maybe another 20 min. And we were done. I set on the edge of the table and he held me and kissed me. No finish of the massage.

He then chatted and said he usually only does certain things with certain guys. Specifically getting plowed is only with guys he finds attractive. Guess it was my lucky day.

My point is this. He basically controlled the session and took it where he wanted to go. The massage portion was good. But to short The other session was good but more intense than I was looking for.

How do you control a situation to keep it focused on what I wanted? I clearly didn’t give him signals I wanted more sex vs massage. He drove it his way. I feel like I paid him $180 and didn’t get the service I was looking for. How would you handle?

I wouldn’t go back. This has happened to me and then like you I tip and I’m like why??? I don’t buy I don’t get nailed by everyone line. Please.

I don’t think you can really control these situations. When someone is that aggressive they aren’t going to do a complete massage—probably because they have no skills. Although I do go to one guy that people on here love and he has skills he would just rather screw around. So maybe it is they either don’t have the skills or they are too lazy to finish the massage.

So I got a recommendation from someone on this forum for a masseur. He has an ad on rentmasseur. Was my type. Description sounded good. Was not far away. Price was ok ($150). So I bit.

Guy was good looking muscled Latin. Nice chat. Then we got to it. I like a legitish massage they gets more and more sensual as it progresses. Not what I got.

He started working my back and shoulders. Couldn’t tell if he was naked. I like the mystery. He then started to lay his cock on top of my ear lobe. So mystery solved. He was naked. I didn’t respond. I assume it was a signal to turn my head and suck. I wanted the massage to last more than 5 min. He did the other shoulder. And cock on other ear lobe. I didn’t bite. He started on my side. I let my arms drop and hang down. He picked my arm up and put his cock in my hand. I started to wonder who’s session this was. I started to stroke him. He continued the massage. Every once and a while he kissed my ass. Then he went for it. Don’t want to give more details as it will sound like a review although I am not mentioning the masseur.

He then said he wanted to ride me after a bit of action and put a rubber on me and I nailed him for a while.

We cleaned up. The massage was 15 min. The nailing was maybe another 20 min. And we were done. I set on the edge of the table and he held me and kissed me. No finish of the massage.

He then chatted and said he usually only does certain things with certain guys. Specifically getting plowed is only with guys he finds attractive. Guess it was my lucky day.

My point is this. He basically controlled the session and took it where he wanted to go. The massage portion was good. But to short The other session was good but more intense than I was looking for.

How do you control a situation to keep it focused on what I wanted? I clearly didn’t give him signals I wanted more sex vs massage. He drove it his way. I feel like I paid him $180 and didn’t get the service I was looking for. How would you handle?

You fucked a guy for 150... the usual rate is around 250 now.

consider yourself lucky unless you wanted a full hour massage and a jerk off.

Tell them before the massage how you would like it to play out. Legit massage x minutes and then proceed to sensual/erotic. They can't read your mind. Maybe his other clients go right for the erotic part and he thinks everyone wants that. Communication might sound clinical but it might make you happier at the end.

Tell them before the massage how you would like it to play out. Legit massage x minutes and then proceed to sensual/erotic. They can't read your mind. Maybe his other clients go right for the erotic part and he thinks everyone wants that. Communication might sound clinical but it might make you happier at the end.

Some masseurs would have asked @Cajunmc extra for anything other than a HE

Yes! Agree, send him a text message, thank him for the great session, tell him you really enjoyed the massage foreplay part and can he do more of it next time; you find his touch magical and can't wait to feel him rub your calves or some BS like that. Set the scene and then let it play out the next time you visit...;)

a-full-body-massage-baby.jpg

Reading through your whole post, I don't see anyplace where you stopped him.....or told him that was not what you wanted. Like you said " "He basically controlled the session and took it where he wanted it to go." And you did not stop him, or tell him this was not what you wanted, and that you wanted more massage and less action. You just went along with what he was doing. The fact is, this was YOUR session....not his. As clients we can't act like victims when masseurs lead us astray from what we want, and blame it all on them. It is up to US to speak up, which you did not do in your session. In the future if this happens, speak up. As clients, we end up in situations like this, frustrated and unhappy, if we don't communicate with the masseur, whether it is before or during the massage. Speak up next time.

Edited by Dmitri

Reading through your whole post, I don't see anyplace where you stopped him.....or told him that was not what you wanted. Like you said " "He basically controlled the session and took it where he wanted it to go." And you did not stop him, or tell him this was not what you wanted, and that you wanted more massage and less action. You just went along with what he was doing. The fact is, this was YOUR session....not his. As clients we can't act like victims when masseurs lead us astray from what we want. It is up to US to speak up, which you did not do in your session. In the future if this happens, speak up. As clients, we end up in situations like this, frustrated and unhappy, if we don't communicate with the masseur, whether it is before or during the massage. Speak up next time.

Easier said then done. On my end, I go for massages not only because they are relaxing, but also because I like the mystery of having a masseur provide my experience and not knowing what to expect next. But I’ll tell you, not very many will want 5 minutes of rubbing followed by a fuck. If massage receivers wanted a fuck only, they wouldn’t book a masseur.

I’ve had a couple guys go down this path and I even said things like “why don’t you massage me some more” but those types of Masseurs will eventually go their way because that’s all they know.

Agree with those who advocate communicating up front what you want and what your boundaries are. While unfortunate (or perhaps fortunate for some), there is “gaming” and risk in all of this. Some masseurs want clients to play with, some clients want masseurs to play with, sometimes needs and deliveries align and everybody is happy. Sometimes not... and everything in between. I’ve had stuff happen to me like what happened to you although very rarely. For me it was not enjoyable, felt horrible, and I just left. So lesson learned. Don’t repeat. Just be sure you know what you want, your boundaries, and stick to it as best as you can (and I get that sometimes you just go with it even though...)

I was going to write about this same problem a couple weeks ago but didn't have time. I went to someone highly touted here as a giving a great massage and he barely massaged me (less than 5 min) before he was all over me in every possible way.

It was really upsetting as I was mentally trying to balance either saying"get off" or trying to get in the mood. But it was so quick, that i was totally turned off.

It was a difficult situation to rectify during the massage because i didn't want to kill the mood all together by even subtly suggesting to back off.

I am bewildered because there were so many people in the Spa who said his massage skills were great.

Bottom line is i am not going back.

@dmitri

I gave him many non verbals that I wanted a massage and didn’t respond to his sexual advances. When I am in a massage session I don’t like to take and like to leave myself in the masseurs hands. I would expect a pro to respond to the clients responses and proceed accordingly. In this case he had his own agenda.