411 for a couple guys in NY

30somethingnewbie
This topic is 2059 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey all!!! I’m super new to this world. I’ve always wanted to hire but never had the balls to. Been so scared but the thought of hiring turns me on so much. I’m going to Long Island for work in a couple weeks and I have my eye on Tommy Deluca and Daddy RolePlay / Chris Roberts. Has anyone had any experiences with either of them? They both seem like a blast but because I’ve never done this before, I’m super nervous. Thanks in advance!!!

Hey all!!! I’m super new to this world. I’ve always wanted to hire but never had the balls to. Been so scared but the thought of hiring turns me on so much. I’m going to Long Island for work in a couple weeks and I have my eye on Tommy Deluca and Daddy RolePlay / Chris Roberts. Has anyone had any experiences with either of them? They both seem like a blast but because I’ve never done this before, I’m super nervous. Thanks in advance!!!

if you haven't already, check out this thread for advice and thoughts......

https://m4m-forum.org/threads/advice-for-a-newbie-please.121765/

Welcome to the school. You are in good hands here. We are advisors here and will train you ;)