Do You Like Clowns?

Avalon
This topic is 2051 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

And that's a reason that I don't care for clowns!

Stephen King knows exactly how to tap into those "fetish phobias" like the fear of clowns highlighted in his novel IT!

Bill Skarsgård is the creepiest of clowns these days! I am looking forward to IT Chapter Two next year, with all the kids grown up, 27 years after the first film:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4_NFYeXVCU

TruHart1 :cool:

But he was so handsome (and creepy) in Hulu’s “Castle Rock”

Bill Skarsgård is indeed a very attractive guy. That one scene in Hulu's Castle Rock with a close-up of his hot, naked ass was sexy, causing all sorts of dirty thoughts in my mind. I also find him an excellent actor, though the first season of Castle Rock was not as fulfilling as I'd hoped it would be.

Screen-Shot-2014-07-23-at-8.49.48-AM.png

Bill Skarsgård is indeed a very attractive guy. That one scene in Hulu's Castle Rock with a close-up of his hot, naked ass was sexy, causing all sorts of dirty thoughts in my mind. I also find him an excellent actor, though the first season of Castle Rock was not as fulfilling as I'd hoped it would be.

The first season could have been stronger, but I liked it. Now, if my heart would quit palpitating I’ll post this pic:

D587-DA72-62-A8-49-A4-A7-B4-4-D622700-AA1-E.png

Pretty - Kiddy Fuzzy Pitty!

Not a clown per se, but related - I was in the supermarket the other day and at one point saw a guy walking with someone dressed in a big Tony The Tiger suit, out of the blue. I found myself stopping and changing my route to avoid them. I won't say I was "creeped out" but I did find it a little disorienting. (This took place in the produce/deli area, but I was not aware of any big special displays of Frosted Flakes either. Why was he in that costume??)