New Magnum PI

wbtravis
This topic is 2059 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I never watched the original but am enjoying the remake.

I had a female co-worker who had a large poster by her desk of Tom Selleck as Magnum.

Jay is nice but I wish that he didn't have a tattoo. What do so many good-looking men want to mar the beauty of their body.

Jay is nice but I wish that he didn't have a tattoo. What do so many good-looking men want to mar the beauty of their body.

Argh...

Their bodies don't exist for your benefit but for theirs. I dislike the way half or more tattoos look myself, but complaints in this forum about tattoos ruining other men's looks have driven me around the bend. It's about them expressing themselves. It's not about you or your opinions about how they do that.

Argh...

Their bodies don't exist for your benefit but for theirs. I dislike the way half or more tattoos look myself, but complaints in this forum about tattoos ruining other men's looks have driven me around the bend. It's about them expressing themselves. It's not about you or your opinions about how they do that.

The problem I have with tattoos is that I find them distracting. When I see a tattoo I tend to concentrate on the tattoo and not the person.

Especially annoying are the ones where there is sentence or a paragraph written out.

There's a new Magnum PI ? !

HAHA, yup. Few worth watching, but GOD! Jay

Wow, I need to get offline, or stop watching reruns of older shows.

The problem I have with tattoos is that I find them distracting. When I see a tattoo I tend to concentrate on the tattoo and not the person.

Especially annoying are the ones where there is sentence or a paragraph written out.

While I have to agree that ink in general has been overdone (like beards) at this point in time... I would not care if Jay Hernandez was covered in hot garbage. That smile, those eyes... I’d crawl over broken glass to get with that.

I really like Bang Yongguk's "Make art, not war" tattoo (which is in English, not Korean). But I'm too lazy to go to the desktop to post it. (My tablet doesn't allow me to copy and paste images.) So here's a link.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bang+yongguk+tattoos&oq=bang+yongguk+t&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l15.9464j0j4&sourceid=silk&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=MIi35sZffkk-eM:

I really like Bang Yongguk's "Make art, not war" tattoo (which is in English, not Korean). But I'm too lazy to go to the desktop to post it. (My tablet doesn't allow me to copy and paste images.) So here's a link.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bang+yongguk+tattoos&oq=bang+yongguk+t&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l15.9464j0j4&sourceid=silk&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=MIi35sZffkk-eM:

Don't tattoos hurt when being applied? And the bigger the more pain!

I never watched the original but am enjoying the remake.

I had a female co-worker who had a large poster by her desk of Tom Selleck as Magnum.

Get used to people who use the work "like" twenty times in a short paragraph.

Then it will be easier to ignore tats.

Avalon, you are so predictable.

Get used to people who use the work "like" twenty times in a short paragraph.

Then it will be easier to ignore tats.

Avalon, you are so predictable.

I try to be. There was a courtier at the court of Louis XIV who said give him a calendar and a clock and he could tell what the King was doing. I like that!