Friendboy.pro

Floridasexman
This topic is 2055 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys. Any informstion on the providers on Friendboy? Never heard of them till now

Not sure I understand your question... Do you have specific providers on friendboy you are referring to or the friendboy.pro site overall? The site overall has been around for a while and there are plenty of providers on friendboy that also advertise on rentmen, rentmasseur etc.

Not sure I understand your question... Do you have specific providers on friendboy you are referring to or the friendboy.pro site overall? The site overall has been around for a while and there are plenty of providers on friendboy that also advertise on rentmen, rentmasseur etc.

Specifically hot guy sexy -vistor. Looks hot to me

Specifically hot guy sexy -vistor. Looks hot to me

Would be best if you use the search function at the top of the page to see if he’s been discussed here before - if not, please include the link to the profile from friendboy in your post so we can view it. It is best practice to create a new thread for a new guy, and include both his name and location (Eg “Info on Billyboy from Tampa currently in Chicago”)